How many ex pats in Canada ?

Hi there. Just managed to get back on the forum, after being told for a few months that my password/user name was wrong! I live in Edmonton, Alberta, born in Sheffield in 1939, lived on the Foxhill Estate, came to Canada in 1965

Hi Oldtimer, Have you come across the Mills family originally from Ridgeway there in Edmonton?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So where is this Chippie in Hamilton, havn't had a fish cake in twenty years.

I can't speak for Hamilton. Not all that far away though is Whitby where my daughter and son in law have been living. George's fish & chip shop sells a good product. Not smothered in grease like the offerings that most of the f & c shops sell over here.

And if you're ever over in Newfoundland go to Portugal Cove and there's a f & c shop/ cafe right by the ferry terminal. Best anywhere. :thumbsup:

parents and sisters in cambridge ontario and i am 3 hours away near lindsay ontario .

Lived on manor estates, fretson rd and then winn gardens before coming to canada in 1965.

i lived on woodthorpe close. Did you go to standhouse & prince edward school, we came with how 2 sons in 1976. To vancouver well just outside. Best regards roy.

Archived