How many ex pats in Canada ?

I Lived Shiregreen then Heeley (Mother bought grocery store), husband born Heeley. After we married we lived Norton Lees, last address Warminster Rd. Came to Ontario 1982, live in Oshawa, east of Toronto.

Cynthia.

Hi there. Just managed to get back on the forum, after being told for a few months that my password/user name was wrong! I live in Edmonton, Alberta, born in Sheffield in 1939, lived on the Foxhill Estate, came to Canada in 1965

I Lived Shiregreen then Heeley (Mother bought grocery store), husband born Heeley. After we married we lived Norton Lees, last address Warminster Rd. Came to Ontario 1982, live in Oshawa, east of Toronto.

Cynthia.

I was on the close next to Eyre and Baxters around the corner from Mundella school.

Lived in Oshawa for 20 years when we first came over to Canada in 1976.

I am certain I dont know you but theres a couple of similarities here :hihi: :hihi:

Regards CB

UP THE BLADES

I think you know where I am CB. Hamilton, Ontario....one steel town to another. Mind you, a chippy just opened in nearby, and lo and behold its a couple from Sheffield. Asked them if they could do me a proper Sheffield fishcake, and voila....real Sheffield cake, chips and peas.

Nice one mate

Archived