How many ex pats in Canada ?

I think you know where I am CB. Hamilton, Ontario....one steel town to another. Mind you, a chippy just opened in nearby, and lo and behold its a couple from Sheffield. Asked them if they could do me a proper Sheffield fishcake, and voila....real Sheffield cake, chips and peas.

Nice one mate

Yes pal I know you are in Hamilton.

I actually rang you the other day and left a message for you to ring me back :confused: still waiting ..:hihi:

Maybe we can come down your way and get some dinner, sounds brilliant

Regards S

Hi Canadablade, My husbands Aunt & Grandmother lived on Mundella Place.

We were and still are avid Sheffield United fans, never missed a home game & followed them to most away games.

Cynthia.

Whats his first name ? We used to play football on Mundella Place all the time and I too used to follow the Blades home and away

Regards CB

Canadablade, My husbands cousins first names are Joan & Peter.

Cheers, Cynthia. Canada.

Not ringing any bells unless the last name starts with W

Getting old now Cynthia :hihi:

Used to knock around with the Browns and Watsons and a couple of kids who used to come visit their Granny in one of the houses closer to Derbyshire Lane.

Good lord going back about 30-35 years now :help:

Regards CB

UP THE BLADES

Yes pal I know you are in Hamilton.

I actually rang you the other day and left a message for you to ring me back :confused: still waiting ..:hihi:

Maybe we can come down your way and get some dinner, sounds brilliant

Regards S

When was that fella? I haven't had a message from you??? Did you call the number ending in 12? I did have a very garbled 2 second message on there Wednesday afternoon.

When was that fella? I haven't had a message from you??? Did you call the number ending in 12? I did have a very garbled 2 second message on there Wednesday afternoon.

Called your mobile m8 and it was deffo your voice, sounded like a posh author anyways :hihi: :hihi:

Give me a ring , me and the missus wanna come for some sheffield fishcake , chips and peys :D

Regards CB

UTB

Canadablade, The first letter of their surname was M.

We may have met at some time in Oshawa as I used to work in the Federal Unemploment office in down town Oshawa, I met lots of immigrants from the UK when they came in to apply for a Social Insurance Number.

Cynthia.

Just saw Kirkys thread about what ex pats miss in Sheffield and saw a bunch of replies from Ontario .

Whos from where ?

I am from Norton Lees and now living in Toronto.

Regards CB

UTB

I'm originally from Heeley and my husband from Southey Green. Been in Canada since 1981 - 24 years in Toronto and now in London, Ontario.

Archived