How many ex pats in Canada ?

I live in Burlington, Ontario, which is halfway between Toronto and Niagara Falls.

My husband and I and our family have been here 32yrs now, we used to come home every year, but since hubby retired (fixed income and all that) it's been about 3yrs since our last visit. We're hoping to come home on Dec 27th for 10 days, my dear Mum is almost 91 now, and I'm looking forward to seeing her. I hope we recognize Parson Cross as I've been reading on the forum a lot of houses have been pulled down now. I love this forum!

I think you know where I am CB. Hamilton, Ontario....one steel town to another. Mind you, a chippy just opened in nearby, and lo and behold its a couple from Sheffield. Asked them if they could do me a proper Sheffield fishcake, and voila....real Sheffield cake, chips and peas.

Nice one mate

Where is this chippy in Hamilton, like to try it, is it better than the Thistle here in Burlington?

Hi Roux Just thought I'd say quick hello. I lived at 169 Harborough Ave before coming to Toronto in 1966. Maybe you would know the name Humphries?? My surname is Rastrick, as my mother remarried Gordon Humphries. Where are you - Kanata?

Hey Royston :)

Did you have a relative by the name of Wendy Humphries?

I am not in Kanata, I am further west in Renfrew. :)

I lived on Norton Lees Close but had loads of friends on Harvey Clough Road.

You have me :confused: though, didnt you put in another thread you left Mundella school in 2004 ?

Regards CB

UP THE BLADES

My wifes family came off harvey clough rd.The name is keddey.:|

Archived