How many ex pats in Canada ?

Come on Royston maybe 3' at the most.

Those streamers off Lake Huron are so narrow.

I live 5km West from London city limits and we had 1 cm thats right 1/3 inch.

You could see the line in Lambeth where the streamer ended

uh still saying that after last night,Ithink my car is still in the driveway under 4ft:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

• 1 year later...

I came to Winnipeg in 1968 from Sheffield, then moved in 1973 to Langley B.C. The hardest thing to do was to leave my parents. Luckily for me I was an only child so they followed here in 1975. Both have since died, but love reading the Sheffield Forum, in fact to-day I have spent so long on it that my husband thought I had gone out with a friend. Please Keep the messages coming. Jan Softly was Janet Ward.

Welcome to the forum Jan I'm sure you'll enjoy it, and become addicted like the rest of us :D I've posted already on this thread (I see you revived it) I posted on pg3 post 55. My best friend in Sheffield is called Hazel Ward, she married a Dennis Ward back in the 60s he's not related to you by any chance is he?

I hope RogG that it doesn't hit you too hard, last night they downgraded it to a tropical storm, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks, Joto. It is a tropical storm now but it was forecasted to pick up speed as it passes over water, hitting Halifax with winds over 100kph. I've just brought all the outside furniture indoors just in case. cheers.

Now moved to Kingsville Ont the most southern town in Canada In fact I do believe they grow banana's in november& without a word of lie just walk down to the pier & the trout jump right in the net HONEST

Ha! You don't fool me flyer, about the bananas and fishing that is.

Unless of course you mean Colosanti's for the bananas.

I live in Windsor and have a summer trailer in Kingsville, Pleasant Valley Campground. :thumbsup:

Ha! You don't fool me flyer, about the bananas and fishing that is.

Unless of course you mean Colosanti's for the bananas.

I live in Windsor and have a summer trailer in Kingsville, Pleasant Valley Campground. :thumbsup:

Well maybe the bananas is a bit of a stretch ,just taking the locals word(only been a month)but those fish in the bay are big & jumping,but I suppose they could be suckers, catching a lot of bass at ceder point:cool::cool:

Archived