Labour will keep austerity, says Miliband

it is no different to the last time Labour attempted to prise, political power from the Tories in 1997. They knew that in order to gain it, that they had to copy them. This time, though they can only expect to get it by a whisker. In 1997, they got a landslide.

But not this time!

Shrinking the number of MPs to about 400,

Everyone seems to like this idea but I don't see how fewer MP's would be advantageous; the same amount of people will still need representing in parliament but their MP will have less time for them individually. Going to see an MP will be like seeing your doctor these days, in and out in about 2 minutes.

We should also try to introduce a culture of competent cooperative management rather than the yah boo confrontational style that we have now.

How boring would that be?! everyone says they're fed up with "punch and judy politics" but they're not really, I wouldn't have it any other way.

of course it doesn't

increasing the rate at which an existing payment is made does not require more staff - or do you think current government policies are increasing the number of public sector employees?

Have you ever asked a member of a union to do more work?

Have you ever asked a member of a union to do more work?

if you could clarify where you believe more work is involved i might have a chance of understanding you and maybe be able to respond constructively

or do you just want to make pointless digs at public sector workers?

Because the topic has been done before and is nothing but a fresh stir

Provide us with a video clip of him saying that then

Why am I hurting myself?

---------- Post added 11-02-2014 at 16:15 ----------

Doesn't confirm anything

So because you have discussed this topic you have decided that you can come on here and troll? You are being obtuse and argumentative for the sake of it, which is pretty pathetic.

Labour have not been the party of the working class for a long time, nearly all my life ( I am 28 ). They are now the party of the public sector and it saddens me that no one will take on board what Mr Milliband has said today and will vote for labour to end austerity at the next elections.

So because you have discussed this topic you have decided that you can come on here and troll? You are being obtuse and argumentative for the sake of it, which is pretty pathetic.

Labour have not been the party of the working class for a long time, nearly all my life ( I am 28 ). They are now the party of the public sector and it saddens me that no one will take on board what Mr Milliband has said today and will vote for labour to end austerity at the next elections.

Like I said, it isn't me doing the trolling. Even the clip that someone posted is irrelevant to the discusion topic and from oct 2013, I think. if that isn't trolling over old ground I don't know what is

Archived