Does anyone know what this plug socket is?

It could be a mobile phone charger socket. The screws to either side of the hole may well be for adjusting the voltage. I presume the 'M' stands for 'Motorola' (same shape letter), although I'm unsure as to what the 'K' alludes to. :huh:

It could be a mobile phone charger socket. The screws to either side of the hole may well be for adjusting the voltage. I presume the 'M' stands for 'Motorola' (same shape letter), although I'm unsure as to what the 'K' alludes to. :huh:

I can't tell if you're trying to be helpful but clueless, or if this is another of your attempts at humour, but either way, you are way clear of the mark.

I asked the electrician and he didn't no

I would be seriously questioning the competency of your electrician.

I can't tell if you're trying to be helpful but clueless, or if this is another of your attempts at humour, but either way, you are way clear of the mark.

I would be seriously questioning the competency of your electrician.

Hahaha yeah I thought that maybe I should have asked him before he did the work lol but no it can not be a mobile charger.. my house was built in 67'

Hahaha yeah I thought that maybe I should have asked him before he did the work lol but no it can not be a mobile charger.. my house was built in 67'

Mobile phones were around in

, so it could easily be an early charge socket for them.

Watch it and weep dosxuk! :P

Archived