Sun page 3 girls.

was tuesdays page 3 girl tasty?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. was tuesdays page 3 girl tasty?

• yes, let's have more like her.
    • no, i prefer a centre spread of jordan!
    • dont know, i missed it.
    • i read another paper showing politicians as tits!
    • i'm not interested in the female form because.......
    • no, you are just a perv.

Didn't they used to go on page 7?

I seem to vaguely remember that the Sun used the opportunity to wind female Labour MPs, and for the sake of equality put topless pictures of men up on page 7. Apparently it didn't last very long.

But I do think there is something uniquely repulsive and grotesque about the Sun's mix of of boobs on page 3, sensationalist reporting of sex crimes, the details, and the censorious nature of it's editorials with their traditionalist morality.

Seriously, what do you want plumbers and brickies etc to read on their dinner breaks, the Financial Times??

Bricklayers are very well read.

I read Lady Chatterleys Lover while having lunch during the construction of the Market.

At the same time our assistant [hodcarrier] Bunney Deakin would do the Times Crossword although it sometimes would take our afternoon tea break to finish.

Edited by cuttsie

I honestly can't believe 'no, you are just a perv.' has the 2nd most votes!

Probably because it has nothing to do with page 3 girls and everything to do with how the op is perceived outside of the P3 construct..

or

The final question in most polls are usually anal anyway, so a bit of a Red flag to a bull.

Probably because it has nothing to do with page 3 girls and everything to do with how the op is perceived outside of the P3 construct..

or

The final question in most polls are usually anal anyway, so a bit of a Red flag to a bull.

And also it's bound to have plenty of votes, as people either think he is a perv or don't. Those that do think he's a perv have 1 option to vote for. Those that don't think he's a perv have several options to choose from.