Choola Bridal on Ecclesall Road - PLEASE HELP

I'm due to collect my wedding dress from Choola Bridal on Ecclesall Road in a couple of weeks, but just walking past the shop I noticed that they're closed.

There's a sign on the door saying that they were closed from 23rd Jan for two weeks due to illness, but they should have re-opened by now.

Their voicemail inbox is full, and I've received no answer to an email. Does anyone know what's happening? Any other brides affected?

---------- Post added 13-02-2014 at 17:05 ----------

UPDATE: All sorted. For any other brides out there, I've been told that the shop is still closed but fittings are all on schedule.

Hi, have you managed to speak to someone then? I was booked in for early Feb to try veils etc. I had a voicemail cancelling appointment but was told he would be re booking appointment for Saturday 15th and could I email him with times. I have sent several emails, voicemail box is always full but I have fell lucky and managed to leave 1 voicemail. I am really worried that there is no communication. I was told they were re opening tomorrow 15th but it seems this might not be the case? X

I posted a message on their Facebook, and got a reply to that. However, the guy said that email is the best option for getting a response, he isn't on Facebook a lot.

Not sure when the shop is reopening, he says the owner is v ill.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I was told they was opening today. I have had heard nothing from them in two weeks. My dress is also due in really soon. It's really worrying :(

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 18:28 ----------

If your in Facebook I have just noticed that on the past status update there's comments from choola! Apparently everything is going on behind the scenes! What ever that's meant to mean. Looks like they are only contacting brides if the dress has come in x

My dress isn't due in for a couple of weeks, I'm hoping they'll reopen by then. Getting a bit nervous though.

I put a message on their Facebook and they replied and said it's all going on behind the scenes. It was the husband of the owner that said that.

When do you get married? I have tried calling, emailing, Facebook, Twitter the lot and still nothing. I was advised by a bridal store in Barnsley to contact the designer direct because if need be they can try and get another dress done quickly. I want to feel reassured by them but I just don't. It's so sad x

Archived