Choola Bridal on Ecclesall Road - PLEASE HELP

Hi girls. Got a message through Facebook today, very little information given. Says it's all going in behind the scenes making sure all dresses are been made and this is done in order of wedding date. Promises to respond to email although it may not be immediate. Over the last three weeks I have sent loads and he has responded to 0. I don't feel any more reassured.

Anyone else heard anything?

Also has anyone taken out their "free" wedding insurance? X

My fiancée ordered her dress from Choola. We haven't received a reply on Facebook or to voicemails, but have had a reply to an email, which advised we would be contacted when the dress was ready. We also managed to track down our designer who has been able to reassure us that the dress is ordered and all on schedule. As there is no news from Choola, we are still sticking to the original plan and have to assume delivery will go ahead as expected, but the dress can be despatched elsewhere if necessary.

Hi Everyone

I got my wedding dress from Choola in October last year. I just heard from a friend (who also got her wedding dress from them) that they are closing but from personal experience please try not to worry as Choola are the most wonderful, caring people and they wouldn't want to cause you any unintentional stress or upset. There must be a really good reason for them not responding to you more quickly. I really hope it isn't that Francesca the owner is ill.

Archived