Choola Bridal on Ecclesall Road - PLEASE HELP

I don't know, sorry.

If they are closing for good though, I imagine they will fulfil all obligations with brides who have ordered from them. Like I said before, I can only speak from my personal experience of buying my dress from them (and 2 friends who have also purchased from them) but they aren't the kind of people that would willingly let anybody down or cause them upset. They genuinely care about their customers and I doubt after all the hard work and effort they've put into the business to make it what it is that they'd want to ruin that by leaving on a sour note.

Please have a little faith in them. If they say everything is going on behind the scenes I'm positive it will be.

If the decision has been made to close, the communication has been poor. I hope Choola are going to get in contact quickly with some practical advice.

---------- Post added 27-02-2014 at 10:10 ----------

I have just been informed that the signs have been removed from the shop, so it looks pretty certain that Choola are no longer trading. As we have had no real answers from them, we are contacting our wedding insurer and the dress stockist directly.

Thank you. I'll walk past the shop today in my lunch break and see whether the signs really have been removed. In the meantime, I'll contact my designer as well.

---------- Post added 27-02-2014 at 14:34 ----------

The signs are gone and the displays have all been taken down. I'd contact your designers and insurance. :-(

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

The Facebook page has also gone, what a shame was a lovely shop

It was a lovely shop, and I had a great experience finding my dress there. It's a pity that's totally ruined by all the stress they've caused all their customers.

I'm still working out the details with my designer and insurer but it's looking more and more likely that they've taken my money and left me with no dress and no information (or even an apology!) 5 weeks before my wedding.

They should be ashamed of the way they've handled this.

This is so saddening to read :(

I had a wonderful experience at Blushes on London Road - maybe they would be able to help you? I can only imagine the stress you are feeling! x

Thank you Mylo_Photo. I'm working with my designers and insurers to sort it out, so hopefully it will be OK.

Archived