36 is a cuddly number. Synesthesia?

Amazing! Anyone who can describe the number 8 as 'velvety' will always be ok in my book :D !! (and I agree, 4 is kinda shiny, but I've always thought of it as 'complete', sort of difficult to describe)

Have you ever looked at the I-Ching? I'd like to hear your opinions on some of the hexagrams and their correlating numbers...!

Agent Dan: 'complete' is a great word for 4. I absolutely agree:thumbsup:

Bedhead: 69 has good connotations...slliiinnkkkyyy:D

Oh, yeah, and 777s being the hammers from the Wall - definitely!

Cosy (see, we're all barking):P

I-Ching=numbers=too hard, so never tried. May look though

I have always sincerely believed that if a number has something to say, then it should blurt it out. The serene roundness of an 88 only became that way because a frustrated, ill-tempered 394 fought for what it believed in, and now is a contented 88.

Just look at the 7935 case. It was sick with worry and almost, and this is the truth, ready to end it all by timesing itself by 0, when it decided to have one last attempt at freeing itself of its pityful shame.

Eventually, it bit the bullet and divided itself by 3 and became 2645, a much more agreable character. It eventually married 4, a very attractive single little number and together they became 42645 and they were very fond of 69.

yup we're all nuts it seems but have to say this is quite compelling -

like those empirical ramblings there Sam

i think one of the most comfortable pairings would have to be 88 -rounded, grounded, welcoming, comforting and very well balanced indeed - this is also quite true of 84 but the sharpness of 4 provides an edge - i disagree that 4 however is a 'complete' number, to me its too sharp it's edges/points too unyeilding kinda in yer face type of thing - quite sleek mind but not a favourite of mine that's why it needs 8

Yes, quite. 8 and 4 pair up extremely well to make a nice friendly little combination that's just soooo not-in-you-face.

The dominant digit, 8 taked the angular angryness off the 4 and allows it to snuggle up to it hence creating a warm - but not overpowering - succulent feeling.

Lovely.

i think 8 and 6 share more of a brother sister type of relationship

does anything go with 7 ? 9 maybe? actually 7 and 9 do go quite well together - i think neither fit in too well to other numbers but maybe they work - or perhaps they're a bit top heavy

7 is the perfect accompinament for 6 -

76 see how they don't face each other but kinda lean on each other - hmm i like that pairing

76 is reminiscent of the aroma and texture of mature cheddar cheese with overtones of ripe Manchego. Personally, I don't think it's going anywhere. Not even trying to get there really. Just nice as it is, and knowing it - completely ambitionless, in the nicest possible way of course, a real pussycat of a combination.

But look what happens when we turn it around!

67 is much more intimate - almost bordering on the semi-erotic, but fully clothed and intent on keeping that way.

Marvellous.

Archived