Looking for a DJ in Sheffield! :)

OlaS

Hi! I am organising a charity event and I am currently looking for a DJ, willing to play at the event from 9pm until 12pm on the 4th of March (Tuesday). The event is a roller disco, with 80s/90s music, and nothing apart from your own laptop and music is required. Because the event is a charity event, unfortunately I won't be able to pay for those 3 hours. However it is a good cause and also it is a chance to promote yourself! In case you are interested please either reply to this threat or private message me. Thanks!! :)

The event will take place at Skate Central (very close to Pure Gym and McDonalds) , and yes they do have their own speakers and mixers, all you need is laptop and good music. Is that something you would be interested in?

Thanks for all of your replys, but it seems like I did found the Dj in the end!

---------- Post added 25-02-2014 at 22:41 ----------

Hi

I already dj there full time so ill do just ask manger for me I specialize in 80s

Can you please private message me your email address so I can contact you, because its not allowing me to send a private message to you.

---------- Post added 26-02-2014 at 20:17 ----------

I am really sorry but it says that the email is not being recognized, so could you please email me: b0009440@my.shu.ac.uk Thanks

Archived