Fed up of non believers

The OP is only a kid, says they're in year 5 in an earlier post. Go easy on a 9 year old!

No different to those ranting about politics and say that it is systematically unfair when in reality, it is no fault of any single individual, or "entity" but everything else is of chance, of sayings, words, conversations, yet as voters we think too deeply into what "should". Where does that "idea" comes from ?

It is all in your head. People think in theories, talk of theories, and expect others to comply when in reality, we do not necessarily "think in theories" day in day out. To be pushy against someone else to think that they are the same as you is also asking for trouble too.

Or to avoid trouble, people can fake it, and pretend and "white lie". So actually who and what are ghosts ? People waling around and lying like zombies or people who say what they think, and what they see as images in their lives ?

Question: where does the idea of "something ghostly appearing" comes into our mind asap when they read the first post ? Especially if nobody has ever taught you this before. Where does that "assumption" and that "idea" comes from ?? How exactly do we know what is a ghost already ? Try and figure that one out using science.

In hindsight, I am definitely more spiritual when I was a kid, and I remember distinctively thinking that I could see my granma when she passed away.

These days I cannot even sleep, and I couldn't even dream. Which I know is important to connect to your own spirituality.

There is a very famous animation from another country which say the very thing which is lost in our generation. Children are born innocent and they can indeed connect to very spiritual things. As we grow older, if we do not nurture this aspect, then this is lost within us. I believe this to be very true.

You should give your definition of 'Spiritual'. The word is used in so many different ways that it becomes meaningless.

A thread like this is absolutely fresh air to be honest. It talks about humans in general and what you learnt when you were younger and how you view things and what you came across before and so forth.

But you don't like discussions.

I asked for a few examples.

Im still waiting.

don't hold your breath

i'm not sure what it is that makes you think i have any obligation to respond to anything you ask - but my response, helpfully quoted in your post, informed you that, as i can't speak for "we" what makes you think i can answer on anyone's behalf other than my own? - that's a rhetorical question by the way, i have no desire for an answer

i don't know what the "we" in your earlier post believe, so i don't know whether or not "we" have any proof

please don't make the mistake of thinking i have any interest in whether or not you "accept my point"

don't hold your breath

i'm not sure what it is that makes you think i have any obligation to respond to anything you ask - but my response, helpfully quoted in your post, informed you that, as i can't speak for "we" what makes you think i can answer on anyone's behalf other than my own? - that's a rhetorical question by the way, i have no desire for an answer

i don't know what the "we" in your earlier post believe, so i don't know whether or not "we" have any proof

please don't make the mistake of thinking i have any interest in whether or not you "accept my point"

As long as you are refusing to provide evidence that's is all I need. Others can read this thread and make up their own conclusions.

Toodle pip.

???

what a peculiar world you inhabit

Nah. It's the rational world (where claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence).

Much less peculiar than the gullible world (where people believe any old tosh without evidence).