Fed up of non believers

You've already admitted you lack a belief in god(s)

Do me a favour, do one of your famous searches for "Agnostic Atheist" because you can't seem to grasp it on here.

Answer one simple question. Is it possible for someone, when asked what their religious belief is, to answer 'agnostic' without any further explanation?

Pretty much all the atheists you are debating with at the moment are also agnostic I think, none of us claim to know that there is no god, we just do not believe that there is one.

I am happy to make that claim because God is not possible.

good for you smithy.

You keep repeating the same nonsense point that no one is claiming that God doesn't exist when in fact many atheists do claim that God doesn't exist, and many claim to know this for a fact. I would say that the majority of the people that claim to be atheist actually believe that God doesn't exist, it obviously doesn't change the fact that if you simply lack belief then you are still an atheist.

Pretty much all the atheists you are debating with at the moment are also agnostic I think, none of us claim to know that there is no god, we just do not believe that there is one.

I don't think that any of us fit the definition of agnostic. You can't have knowledge of something that doesn't exist, but we aren't claiming that we can't decide, we've decided that we don't believe god exists. (That should be gods really, unless it's only the Xtian god that we've ever considered).

One first has to decide whether they believe in creation or evolution.

If creation is the preferred option then they believe there is a God, in whatever form. The existence of the universe is the proof.

If evolution is the preferred option then there is no God. Proof of the creation of the universe is not accepted.

If one is uncertain of which option to accept they are undecided.

Therefore we have believers, non believers and undecided which can be termed theists, atheists and agnostics.

Maybe a simple theory but practical.

If creation is the preferred option then they believe there is a God, in whatever form. The existence of the universe is the proof.

If evolution is the preferred option then there is no God. Proof of the creation of the universe is not accepted.

Therefore we have believers, non believers and undecided which can be termed theists, atheists and agnostics.

That's great, apart from evolution is the factual account of the process of life on Earth. Belief does not change facts.

Why does an acceptance of evolution have any bearing on the existence or none existence of God?

Are you aware that the Catholic Church which is the original christian church, and which still has more believers than any other christian denomination, accepts evolution as a fact?

They refer to it as 'theistic evolution'.

In other words, if that was the way God decided to go about it then who's going to stop him?