Fed up of non believers

Non believers in what? You didn't specify. For instance, despite what their supporters may believe, I don't think that Wednesday are owt special, neither are the Blades for that matter.

If you're on about religion on the other hand ,what particular non believers do you mean?

The Christians that don't believe in the Jewish faith?

The Jews that don't believe in the Christian faith?

The Muslims that don't believe in the Christian or Jewish faiths?

The Christians and Jews that don't believe in the Muslim faith?

The Hindus that don't believe in any of the above, or any of the above that don't believe in the Hindu faith?

The Buddhist's or Sikhs that don't believe in any of the above faiths, or any of the above faiths that don't believe in their faith?

Can you be more specific?

Post on this thread if you are fed up of non belivers and closed minds about ghosts

because i am and i am sure there is a lot more who feel the same

PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE IM TALKING ABOUT

Your going to create a thread attacking a large group on the forum and then demand that the same group of people don't get a right of reply. :loopy:

You must be a bored looking for a onlinel punch up.

Non believers in what?

Can you be more specific?

I think "ghosts" was the give away in the op.

Second thoughts maybe not, maybe it's only me that can read "ghosts". I believe!

Maybe the op meant goats?

Edited by skinz

That's a bit harsh, there's crazier beliefs than ghosts.

I wouldn't say it's harsh, given what they believe happens. I too have seen what could well be labelled "a ghost", i put it down to momentary insanity, so i'm not judging others any harsher than i judge myself. I think that's pretty fair. :)

I wouldn't say it's harsh, given what they believe happens. I too have seen what could well be labelled "a ghost", i put it down to momentary insanity, so i'm not judging others any harsher than i judge myself. I think that's pretty fair. :)

Fair points. personally I think the catholic belief in the Eucharist, the Islamic belief in a winged horse and the Buddhist belief that Buddah was born out of his mothers rib. Are a little bit more crazy.

Fair points. personally I think the catholic belief in the Eucharist, the Islamic belief in a winged horse and the Buddhist belief that Buddah was born out of his mothers rib. Are a little bit more crazy.

I have two dear friends who believe everything that spews forth from the mouth of David Icke ! So i'm not hating on people with different beliefs. It doesn't change my view that they should seek treatment though.