Fed up of non believers

So there isn't any scientific proof of intelligent design, just that some scientists are also religious :roll:
It depends how you define "religious"

Some former atheists such as the recently deceased Professor Antony Flew, once one of the worlds leading atheists who announced he had become a believer, didn't wish to belong to a religion.

This is something he said regarding a change in his position.

"What I think DNA material has done is show that intelligence must have been involved in getting these extraordinarily diverse elements together. The enormous complexity by which the results were achieved look to me like the work of intelligence".

It depends how you define "religious"

Some former atheists such as the recently deceased Professor Antony Flew, once one of the worlds leading atheists who announced he had become a believer, didn't wish to belong to a religion.

This is something he said regarding a change in his position.

"What I think DNA material has done is show that intelligence must have been involved in getting these extraordinarily diverse elements together. The enormous complexity by which the results were achieved look to me like the work of intelligence".

He was a philosopher..not a scientist wasn't he? Or does that depend on how you define "science"?

Edited by truman

Blimey, you really don't understand the basic concept of evolution, do you?

Oh do please enlighten me, based on previous contributions from you this will be interesting.

Before you do so, may I suggest you look at http://www.icr.org/does-entropy-contradict-evolution.

Personally, I don't believe the answer is proven either way, you on the other hand appear to be an expert on the subject,which I am not, whilst I think an open mind may be appropriate, you obviously have all the answers, elucidate, please. :)

There's a lot of stuff that goes way over my head. The brain is described as matter whereas the mind cannot be defined, is it some sort of electrical stimulant that emanates from the brain in the form of an external consciousness?

I find Carl Jungs theory of the collective unconsciousness another one of lifes mysteries.

"(in Jungian psychology) inborn unconscious psychic material common to humankind, accumulated by the experience of all preceding generations. "

i'm not a believer, I'm very open minded..

I want there to be something, I believe there is something, but not what we would traditionally call a "ghost" - more-of something else, what it is I don't know, and it's that which interests me.

Make your mind up. :suspect:

Oh do please enlighten me, based on previous contributions from you this will be interesting.

Before you do so, may I suggest you look at http://www.icr.org/does-entropy-contradict-evolution.

Personally, I don't believe the answer is proven either way, you on the other hand appear to be an expert on the subject,which I am not, whilst I think an open mind may be appropriate, you obviously have all the answers, elucidate, please. :)

You've actually linked to a 'Creation Science' website, is that seriously the best you can do?

Educate yourself

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9953-instant-expert-evolution.html#.UwvPsfl_vp4

Edited by SnailyBoy

You've actually linked to a 'Creation Science' website, is that seriously the best you can do?

Educate yourself

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9953-instant-expert-evolution.html#.UwvPsfl_vp4

Opinions are opinions, yes? I don't accept any opinion on face value, obviously you do.

You dismiss opinions which in reality you can't actually disprove, therefore you have a closed mind.

Obviously, you could prove me wrong by scientifically disproving Henry Morris' theories.

However, I would have to take into account that he has a Ph.D. and maybe you haven't?

I completely accept that his qualifications do not necessarily make him right, on the other hand, your perhaps misplaced self confidence does not necessarily mean you are. :)