Fed up of non believers

you think im the only one? you have to accept there are people with different views. quite easy really , breathe in and count to 10. or even 1000. lol

You do realise, of course, that illusionists make no claims that they use actual supernatural magic, and refer to themselves as illusionists?

If you were to join the magic circle you could learn how the tricks work. There's even a magic shop in Sheffield where you can go to learn the illusions for yourself (or at least there used to be, not sure if it's still there).

What makes you think there's any real magic involved?

You do realise, of course, that illusionists make no claims that they use actual supernatural magic, and refer to themselves as illusionists?

If you were to join the magic circle you could learn how the tricks work. There's even a magic shop in Sheffield where you can go to learn the illusions for yourself (or at least there used to be, not sure if it's still there).

What makes you think there's any real magic involved?

I also believe in god.:)

My bold=

Muslims believe in ghosts but we call them Jinns, here's an explanation I found on the net= http://thepurplejournal.wordpress.com/2008/08/08/islam-on-ghosts-and-visions/

No mention of winged horses!

I was always led to believe that Jinns were supposed to be a species (if you can call it that) of beings in their own right, rather than ghosts of dead humans. This was from a Muslim friend and I've also read similar online.

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 10:18 ----------

I also believe in god.:)

I didn't ask that, I asked what makes you think there's any real magic involved in stage magic?

I was always led to believe that Jinns were supposed to be a species (if you can call it that) of beings in their own right, rather than ghosts of dead humans. This was from a Muslim friend and I've also read similar online.

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 10:18 ----------

I didn't ask that, I asked what makes you think there's any real magic involved in stage magic?

There are a number of species of Jinn, Gordons, Booths, Beefeater, for instance, my current favourite is Hendricks, served with a large slice of cucumber and a lot of ice topped by a schweppes tonic.

Now that is heaven, and that's why I believe is spirits.

That's the one, but they managed to show with some more work that it was possible with bed linen and a cigarette as well - cigarette starts a small fire that then smoulders off for a long time and consumes the torso. They reckoned that most cases where the torso is consumed but the limbs remain are explainable like this.

So, basically, spontaneous human combustion is just someone setting fire to themselves with a cigarette??

maybe you could ask the magic circle for a comment. although I think they will give you the illusion they give a "xxxt"

I think you'll find that if I paid my £100 and practiced hard enough, they would welcome me with open arms! They would also show me how to do one or two ILLUSIONS!

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 10:30 ----------

I believe Wex and Bonzo used to be married the way they go at on here! :)

If WeX was the last person on earth, I'd demand a recount!