Fed up of non believers

I think you'll find that if I paid my £100 and practiced hard enough, they would welcome me with open arms! They would also show me how to do one or two ILLUSIONS!

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 10:30 ----------

If WeX was the last person on earth, I'd demand a recount!

maybe a disappearing act? :hihi::hihi:

what makes you think there isn't, because they don't admit to it? very simplistic view. im not swayed by that argument.

Penn and Teller are two if the greatest magicians of our life time. They hosted a show called 'Fool Us'.

I wonder why they called it Fool Us? I wonder why they knew how most of the magicians were doing their tricks?

Wait, are you saying only the really good magicians are really performing magic, and that the amateurs are just playing tricks on us all??

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 10:35 ----------

maybe a disappearing act? :hihi::hihi:

Note the word ACT

what makes you think there isn't, because they don't admit to it? very simplistic view. im not swayed by that argument.

That's not my argument.

It isn't that they don't admit to it, they don't make the claim in the first place, just like they don't claim to have five arms.

I don't believe that they use 'real' magic in the same way that I don't believe that they have five arms.

That coupled with an interest in magic as a child, with a friend in the magic circle.

Some stuff here and here

I think it may have fooled some but not all. after all they make money from it so it would be a "great idea" to give away all the secrets. yep right.

Note the word ACT

For 100 quid. you weren't expecting the inner circle were you?

£100, an invite from a member and proof that you can perform tricks. That's all you need to join the magic circle.

now you know all this are you going for it, do you fit the criteria?

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 11:04 ----------

That's not my argument.

It isn't that they don't admit to it, they don't make the claim in the first place, just like they don't claim to have five arms.

I don't believe that they use 'real' magic in the same way that I don't believe that they have five arms.

That coupled with an interest in magic as a child, with a friend in the magic circle.

Some stuff here and here

yes I have a friend in the inland revenue, that why im always honest with my tax returns:hihi::hihi:

what a closed mind you have

we have no evidence so therefore it does not exist?

maybe they don't exist - or maybe our so called "modern" technology just isn't "modern" enough yet

we are learning new things all the time - about our planet, the world around us and our universe - who knows what we will know 20/50/100 years from now

People believing in all sorts of of things make all sorts of claims.

It is for them to provide the evidence. They're making the claims. It's not for me to disprove something. Same goes for Gods.

There's a very tiny man who lives at the bottom of my garden. He's only 2 inches tall. Only I can see him, but you can't prove he's not there.

I'm open minded, but not gullible.