Fed up of non believers

Agnostic is the ONLY rational position to take. In reality, leaving everybody's beliefs, theories ( in the none scientific sense ) hopes and wishes aside, nobody KNOWS what the truth is.

Therefore, for someone to state that they believe either there is a God ,or alternatively there isn't A God is the irrational position.

The fact that you couldn't work that out logically tells it's own tale. :)

As for these atheists who are open to new evidence they must have been avoiding me for the last half century. :)

Are you claiming that you have evidence? I seriously doubt it.

Pretending to have no knowledge of the situation is a cop out, I notice you avoided answering the question about Santa Claus, goblins and the spaghetti monster.

Is that because you aren't agnostic to them, but can't point out what the difference between them and the concept of god is?

---------- Post added 05-03-2014 at 07:32 ----------

We will have to agree to disagree in that case, because no matter how hard I try and can't even imagine nothing, or everything coming from nothing and eventually reverting to nothing.

Isn't that just a failure of imagination then?

Quantum behaviour is equally difficult to imagine, but it appears to be what happens, as far as we can tell at the moment.

700 + posts, we can argue till the cows come home

you either believe or you don't

and no one will convince you otherwise

Really? I'd welcome evidence that could help prove anything.

I'll ask you a question, Why do you believe? (in the supernatural). Assuming that's what you believe.

Isn't that just a failure of imagination then?

Quantum behaviour is equally difficult to imagine, but it appears to be what happens, as far as we can tell at the moment.

It might be, or it might be that far out side the realms of possibility that it is just impossible to imagine, I can imagine an infinite universe, I can even imagine it being devoid of all matter, but I can't imagine it not existing.

has anyone on here ever witnessed a séance

I did years ago....and it really freaked me out

I wasn't actually a part of it but was watching from the door way lol getting ready to run

As soon as that glass started moving (and it wasn't being pushed I can vouch for that)

I was out of that room.....

So what forces were moving the glass............it couldn't be seen but it was there

has anyone on here ever witnessed a séance

I did years ago....and it really freaked me out

I wasn't actually a part of it but was watching from the door way lol getting ready to run

As soon as that glass started moving (and it wasn't being pushed I can vouch for that)

I was out of that room.....

So what forces were moving the glass............it couldn't be seen but it was there

I'll take a wild guess that one of the people touching the glass applied the appropriate level of force to move it.

I'll take a wild guess that one of the people touching the glass applied the appropriate level of force to move it.

yep I expected that answer from you

So I am lying when I say I can confirm that it was not being pushed, this is what freaked me out

their fingers were barley touching it ... it was gliding across the table

yep I expected that answer from you

So I am lying when I say I can confirm that it was not being pushed, this is what freaked me out

their fingers were barley touching it ... it was gliding across the table

How can you confirm it wasn't being pushed when you were in the audience?