Fed up of non believers

Oxymoron of the year on the Leeds Trinity University website-

Leeds Trinity University has a Catholic foundation. Hence it belongs to an academic tradition which upholds the capacity of human reason to understand reality.

Once again you confuse your opinion with facts. You do not 'know' that omnipotence is impossible, you just think it is, and because you think it then it must be true.

That is not how things work, whether you like it or not.

It's called an axiom and forms part of your Weltanschauung.

If you want to play philosophical games then it's impossible to 'know' anything, it's all subjective opinion based on what we've perceived. But some things we have to accept as true in order to then build from those points.

Omnipotence couldn't exist within any scientific framework we can use to describe the universe.

So either we accept that we have not a single clue about how things work, or we accept as true that omnipotence can't exist.

I don't know how many times I have had to make this point now. There is no such thing as an agnostic atheist, it is an impossible combination, it is in fact an oxymoron.

Theists, atheists and agnostics are three different beliefs.

An agnostic accepts that there may be God(s) but impossible to know. An atheist believes there are no God(s) and does not accept the possibility that there may be.

An agnostic accepts that there may be no God(s) but impossible to know. A theist does not accept the possibility that there is no God(s).

It's not impossible to know at all though, if an omnipotent god existed then they could trivially demonstrate that to everyone on a regular basis.

The fact that there is no evidence to suggest they exist puts them in the same category as Santa, goblins and the spaghetti monster. All of which you still refuse to say whether you believe in or not...

yep I expected that answer from you

So I am lying when I say I can confirm that it was not being pushed, this is what freaked me out

their fingers were barley touching it ... it was gliding across the table

I watched David Blaine levitate and Tommy Cooper take a live rabbit from an empty hat. Entertainment by deception, but that's all it is.

No you're not lying, you were obviously taken in. Some people don't have the ability to ask or think "why". They just accept what they see as reality and knock it out as such.

I watched David Blaine levitate and Tommy Cooper take a live rabbit from an empty hat. Entertainment by deception, but that's all it is.

No you're not lying, you were obviously taken in. Some people don't have the ability to ask or think "why". They just accept what they see as reality and knock it out as such.

well I would love to get together with you and others on here

and have a séance

I bet you would **** yourself

yep I expected that answer from you

So I am lying when I say I can confirm that it was not being pushed, this is what freaked me out

their fingers were barley touching it ... it was gliding across the table

In religion, you may think that this is the unexplainable and the unseeable metaphysical effect of God.

In science, it is the physics of the different objects which is causing the effect.

In psychic, paganism, and spiritualists, it is the individual exerting on the object. (Which is kind of true, because it is their own energy which is disrupting the flow of the object or the Earth's energy.)