Fed up of non believers

I believe in things that are real. Things that have evidence to back them up. Which is why I'm an Atheist who doesn't believe in ghosts!

Sorry to refer back to this but I posted yesterday evening and have only just had another look at the thread.

Totally agree with your first two sentences, I think on similar lines, which is why I'm agnostic.

What evidence is there for the non existence of God?

As to ghosts I believe it extremely unlikely, and usually can be put down to an over active imagination in circumstances which may be slightly 'eerie'.

Post on this thread if you are fed up of non belivers and closed minds about ghosts

because i am and i am sure there is a lot more who feel the same

PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE IM TALKING ABOUT

So you being closed-minded about the fact that some people might believe differently to you is fine but anyone who doesn't believe isn't allowed?

Sorry to refer back to this but I posted yesterday evening and have only just had another look at the thread.

Totally agree with your first two sentences, I think on similar lines, which is why I'm agnostic.

What evidence is there for the non existence of God?

As to ghosts I believe it extremely unlikely, and usually can be put down to an over active imagination in circumstances which may be slightly 'eerie'.

What evidence is there for the existence of a god? Same goes for ghosts. If I see evidence of either, then I'll be inclined to change my mind.

What evidence is there for the existence of a god? Same goes for ghosts. If I see evidence of either, then I'll be inclined to change my mind.

That's my point, there is no evidence for the existence of God, neither is there any evidence for the non existence of God.

Therefore, surely the logical position would be to accept that you don't know either way?

After all, no matter what they may claim, no one really knows for certain do they?

As for ghosts, I must say that if that's what the afterlife consists of, wandering about frightening the crap out of folk for no apparent reason, it's going to be a major letdown. :)

I believe there is something that we can't prove YET !! I would dearly love to see a ghost, especially if it was a lost loved one :(

I recently lost a cousin and would love to know that there is something more, something "after". It is playing on my mind a LOT right now what happens when you die. :(:help:

yes you are right I have no more of an argument than you or bonzo77 , just a different view.

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 11:53 ----------

You cannot prove a negative and its not for those that do not believe to prove anything, its for those who claim GOD is a tangible being to prove this.

were you a politician in a previous life. :hihi::hihi: your insurance will tell you because they use it not to payout!!! so the onus is on you im afraid!!!

oh and before you say they have to prove it, no they don't you accepted it when you took the insurance!!! too late the devil is in the details as they say.

Edited by mg16

Post on this thread if you are fed up of non belivers and closed minds about ghosts

I'm a non-believer but willing to take a gander at any scientific evidence you may have. I'm a great adherent of the "Sagan Standard".

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

Carl Sagan