Masquerade Ball at Hagglers Corner Sheffield

djkenzied

Saturday 15th February, Sequoia Sound System and DJ Kenzied present Masquerade Ball Valentine Special at the infamous Hagglers Corner Sheffield.

For all you guys who have that “dress to impress” attitude, get digging in your wardrobe for suitable attire. If themed dressing doesn't tickle your taste buds then the music, venue and vibe will definitely be up your street.

The Masquerade Ball follows suite from our previous “Day of the Dead” sell out event brought to you by Sequoia Sound System and DJ Kenzied.

2013 saw Hagglers Corner filled to capacity with party goers dressed in vibrant Mexican Day of the Dead carnival costumes and impeccable face painting. A well-stocked fire pit kept the outside revellers nice and toasty while inside it went off big style.

This time round we will once again provide power in the bass through the legendary Sequoia Sound System including a late live session from special guest Christopher Rave to pick up the tempo.

Sequoia DJs representing as usual and DJ Kenzied owning the bar downstairs.

£6 on the door with drinks offers if you get there early.

Hagglers Corner

586 Queens Road, S2 4DU Sheffield

Sorry about that. I'll get it posted sooner next time. We've been looking to put events on at Hagglers Corner every 3 month ish. Stay tuned.

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 13:27 ----------

Thanks for the interest. If you were interested in hearing some of my music check out the links below.

facebook / djkenzied

soundcloud / djkenzied

Sorry for not replying with the full links wont let me post them yet. Still a forum rookie :-)

Archived