Cartel hit man testifies he killed 800 people, lost count after that.

Anyone who knows my mum will know there's absolutely nothing sexy about her. :suspect:

But yeah ;) I do honestly believe he could be exaggerating to make a name for himself. Might as well.

Agreed. Whats he got to lose? Hes a dead man walking so may as well go out with a bang as it were.

On the other hand, hes going to prison, perhaps hes trying to secure a bit of extra space from all the other inmates. If they think hes mental enough to do over 800 people, they may leave him alone.

Like i say though, hes a dead man walking.

Oh and beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

He might not be exaggerating.

While it may not be possible to prove how many murders are attributable to the Barrio Azteca Gang or the cartel it worked for, what is certain is that after the arrests of 35 members for the 2010 killings, the murder rate in the violent city plummeted to 2,086 in 2011 from 3,622 a year earlier. In 2012, it declined to 751.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/11/cartel-hitman-testifies-to-800-murders-daily-quotas-at-kingpin-trial/?intcmp=latestnews

Archived