Prince Harry & William helping the flood effort

If I was a prince, I would be abroad on some sunny beach living it up large.

The married one has just got back from Barbados where he took little Judd for a few days holiday to getaway from this weather.

He then came back[ as he is a student at a new farming college ]where he is learning to drive tractors and things.

This will come in handy when he takes over the family farms in Cornwell .

These farms are not ordinary every day farms as they do not have to pay tax on the millions that they turn over so he will be able buy himself a very big shiny tractor.

So morons criticise royalty for helping? :loopy:

As stated, they don't have to, or have to be seen doing so? I admire the Princes (not all royals) and believe that they're genuine.

How many middle class steeeeewdents are lowering themselves to help?

Exactly, wonder how many benefits scroungers have been volunteers. I ain't seen 'White Dee' or any other of that motley crew chucking sand bags about yet.

How many Politicians or their offspring have you seen humping sandbags??.

For that matter,how many of the same have fought in Afghanistan?

Zilch,zero,none at all.Mr Blair eg,has three strapping children old enough,have any of them joined up?

Nuff said.

How many Politicians or their offspring have you seen humping sandbags??.

For that matter,how many of the same have fought in Afghanistan?

Zilch,zero,none at all.Mr Blair eg,has three strapping children old enough,have any of them joined up?

Nuff said.

What's any of that got to do with anything?

Archived