Prince Harry & William helping the flood effort

The married one has just got back from Barbados where he took little Judd for a few days holiday to getaway from this weather.

He then came back[ as he is a student at a new farming college ]where he is learning to drive tractors and things.

This will come in handy when he takes over the family farms in Cornwell .

These farms are not ordinary every day farms as they do not have to pay tax on the millions that they turn over so he will be able buy himself a very big shiny tractor.

Charles voluntarily pays tax on his Duchy's income. How much additional tax do you voluntarily pay?

jb

From what I heard it was suppose to be low key but someone spotted them and called the press. I loved William's response when they tried questioning him "you could help" hahaha. Respect to all those helping

If they were both in their military uniforms, they wouldn't have stood out so much.

Everything the Royal family do is a publicity relations stunt.

This is evident by recent images in the local press of one of the princes kneeling over a wildlife game hunt victim and also news of another prince on a wild boar game hunting expedition.

Now all claim to be backing and supporting the protection of wildlife and endangered species in the wild!

Ludicrous behaviour and a poor example, led by the over privileged who haven't a clue what it is to suffer the way the rest of the UK suffer on a daily basis.

So throwing a few sandbags around doesn't cut it in my book!

Charles voluntarily pays tax on his Duchy's income. How much additional tax do you voluntarily pay?

jb

But it shouldn't be a voluntary contribution, it should be compulsory. The same goes for his dealing in selling off the land for his personal gain.

---------- Post added 17-02-2014 at 15:08 ----------

The point,Epic Fail,is that at least the Princes were trying to help the flood victims.

Were you?

As already pointed out it was a publicity stunt and probably lasted less than a few hours.

jb

My income means that the only tax I pay is on fuel and other of life necessaries .

Perhaps you will furnish us as to what Charles pays. voluntary or otherwise.

Archived