Coalition abandons promise to allow recall of MPs

I'm not accusing you of anything. I want to know why you think UKIP aren't very popular, when it's clear that they obviously are more popular than ever, despite all the crap that is dragged up about them?

In all fairness Spike, all the other parties are deceitful, but despite UKIPs past failings, they are promising things what people want. Let them have a go, see if they can deliver, and if not, then doubters will have their day.

They surely have got people wondering.

UKIP are neatly filling the role of the "None Of The Above" party. Nothing more, nothing less.

They've no credible policies, nobody capable of running a department, let alone the country. They also seem to have more than their share of nutters in positions of power.

They will do well in the Euros, come second in a few more by-elections and then disappear back into obscurity when we all choose our next Government.

Enjoy the ride.... while it lasts.

Still no explanation for the Tory humiliation?

They did do it you know. So they aren't very popular, eh?

Denial is a sad state of mind, very sad.:hihi:

Protest vote, simple as that, always happens when a party is in power. When it really matters at the general election we'll find out how popular UKIP really are.

My guess? Not very.

Protest vote, simple as that, always happens when a party is in power. When it really matters at the general election we'll find out how popular UKIP really are.

My guess? Not very.

As I said to Spike, denial denial, and denial yet again.

If UKIP succeed Labour at the General next year, I wouldn't be surprised if the usual suspects were on here saying the vote was rigged.

I really wouldn't.

As I said to Spike, denial denial, and denial yet again.

If UKIP succeed Labour at the General next year, I wouldn't be surprised if the usual suspects were on here saying the vote was rigged.

I really wouldn't.

Have Labour taken over from the Coalition then:suspect:

I know that it is Saturday night oooo, but you do seem a little "confused", to say the least:rolleyes:

Have Labour taken over from the Coalition then:suspect:

I know that it is Saturday night oooo, but you do seem a little "confused", to say the least:rolleyes:

Not confused at all spike. The Tories won't even figure in the run up. It's a two horse race next year, and you being "not a Tory" should know that...........unless......er........you actually ARE a Tory.:suspect::suspect:

Not confused at all spike. The Tories won't even figure in the run up. It's a two horse race next year, and you being "not a Tory" should know that...........unless......er........you actually ARE a Tory.:suspect::suspect:

But they can't "succeed" Labour, unless Labour are already in power.

They aren't, in case you were wondering.

You seem very confused.

But they can't "succeed" Labour, unless Labour are already in power.

They aren't, in case you were wondering.

You seem very confused.

So, they can't "succeed" Labour if they beat them to the finishing line? Is that what you are saying?

Let's have a think about this. The Tories won't get in, they are too unpopular. Labour have the stoic vote, so must be the current favourites. Now, UKIP are steaming on in the polls, and will be Labours closest competitor. Now, if UKIP beat Labour in the polling booths, then UKIP will have succeeded Labour.

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE TOO?

It could have a little effigy of Cameron catching a bus, one of Clegg in his suitcase, one of Milliband passing the finish line, just after Farage breaks the tape.

Do you get it yet?:help:

So, they can't "succeed" Labour if they beat them to the finishing line? Is that what you are saying?

Let's have a think about this. The Tories won't get in, they are too unpopular. Labour have the stoic vote, so must be the current favourites. Now, UKIP are steaming on in the polls, and will be Labours closest competitor. Now, if UKIP beat Labour in the polling booths, then UKIP will have succeeded Labour.

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE TOO?

It could have a little effigy of Cameron catching a bus, one of Clegg in his suitcase, one of Milliband passing the finish line, just after Farage breaks the tape.

Do you really believe that it'll be a two horse race between UKIP and Labour in the next General Election? :hihi:

Yes. That's what I'm saying.

I'm basing my claim upon a rudimentary grasp of the English language.

Let's have a think about this. The Tories won't get in, they are too unpopular. Labour have the stoic vote, so must be the current favourites.

That doesn't make any sense at all. What is "the stoic vote"?

Nope. Sorry. You've lost me completely.

Do you really believe that it'll be a two horse race between UKIP and Labour in the next General Election? :hihi:

Why not? Ten years ago, who would have thought the yellows would have coalition power?

The trouble is, those who can't see past the end of their out if date political views, will still bleat their "old worldly" views, until modern thinking comes along and bites them on the nose.

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 22:29 ----------

Yes. That's what I'm saying.

I'm basing my claim upon a rudimentary grasp of the English language.

That makes little sense either.

That doesn't make any sense at all. What is "the stoic vote"?

Some who dosent really care about who wins, because the Tories would be the last party they would vote for. Have you taken leave of your googling skills?

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 22:33 ----------

Currently googling like mad, with steam coming from their warrior pad.

Archived