Coalition abandons promise to allow recall of MPs

Why not? Ten years ago, who would have thought the yellows would have coalition power?

The trouble is, those who can't see past the end of their out if date political views, will still bleat their "old worldly" views, until modern thinking comes along and bites them on the nose.

This is the first time that I've ever heard the words "modern thinking" to describe UKIP.

Now I don't know what is the most ridiculous, your UKIP modern thinking analogy or your prediction that UKIP will be in a two horse race with Labour. Thanks for the entertainment.

It's going to be significantly closer between UKIP and the Lib Dems than it is between UKIP and the Tories or Labour.

UKIP is at the height of it's support right now, yet has nowhere near the levels of support either of the big two parties do. Anyone who thinks they'll be challenging for a win next May is deluding themselves.

That doesn't make any sense at all. What is "the stoic vote"?

Some who dosent really care about who wins, because the Tories would be the last party they would vote for. Have you taken leave of your googling skills?.

Stoic means something else entirely.

Can you also learn to quote properly please, your argument is hard enough to follow without having to reconstruct your post into a readable form.

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 22:42 ----------

It's going to be significantly closer between UKIP and the Lib Dems than it is between UKIP and the Tories or Labour.

UKIP is at the height of it's support right now, yet has nowhere near the levels of support either of the big two parties do. Anyone who thinks they'll be challenging for a win next May is deluding themselves.

The real story of the last few by-elections is the collapse in the Lib Dem vote.

They've lost nine deposits this parliament. That must be a record for a governing party. Where their vote ends up will be a major factor in determining the next government.

It's like this. You can believe what you like, just like I can. If you think the current idiots in power can continue next term, then I'm afraid it's you monkeys that are deluded. You obviously have no real political skills, and have trouble understanding just what a hole the UK is in. You keep up with your outdated political bliss, because you will be in for a shock.

Not once has any of you explained the rise of the LIbDems, as we all know what a waste of space they were several years ago, and look at them now. But you can't see that, can you?

Just let the people decide, and if it makes you feel better to slag off UKIP supporters, then dip your bread in, because my skin is as thick as the walls of the channel tunnel.

Funny i mention tunnel though, as it does remind me of the monkey's eyesight.

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 22:51 ----------

Stoic means something else entirely.

Can you also learn to quote properly please, your argument is hard enough to follow without having to reconstruct your post into a readable form.

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 22:42 ----------

The real story of the last few by-elections is the collapse in the Lib Dem vote.

They've lost nine deposits this parliament. That must be a record for a governing party. Where their vote ends up will be a major factor in determining the next government.

Look up stoic again spike, you will find I'm correct xx

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 22:52 ----------

Is your google button playing up again?

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 22:57 ----------

2sto·ic adjective \ˈstō-ik\

: showing no emotion especially when something bad is happening

Both Tory and Libdem manifestos at the last General Election included plans to allow the public to recall MPs who had committed serious wrongdoing. It was also a promise in the coalition agreement.

Now the plans have been scuppered.

The Libdems are blaming Cameron whilst Tory MP Zac Goldsmith has blamed the Libdems but also said he is ashamed of his own party.

It seems politicians still haven't learnt from the expenses scandal.

Dint you know................. Politicians LIE

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 23:01 ----------

Do you really believe that it'll be a two horse race between UKIP and Labour in the next General Election? :hihi:

No, not a chance .............................. Labour wont be in the race at all.

[/color]2sto·ic adjective \ˈstō-ik\

: showing no emotion especially when something bad is happening

But you said that it meant "Some who dosent really care about who wins, because the Tories would be the last party they would vote for"

Make your mind up, will you.:rolleyes:

But you said that it meant "Some who dosent really care about who wins, because the Tories would be the last party they would vote for"

Make your mind up, will you.:rolleyes:

Oh my effo god!!! are you REALLY that arrogant and blinking flips sake stupid??????????

Dont care who wins.......

Showing no emotion.......

For someone with an alleged degree, you ought to ask for a refund.

You are aware other can see this????:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Oh my effo god!!! are you REALLY that arrogant and blinking flips sake stupid??????????

Dont care who wins.......

Showing no emotion.......

For someone with an alleged degree, you ought to ask for a refund.

You are aware other can see this????:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Many people care deeply about things and yet they show no emotion.

You can comprehend that, can't you? Ramps.

Archived