Wednesday Flight Disruption

So how many Sheffield people were on board a flight that was caught up in Wednesdays storm trouble?

I flew back from Athens and after trying to land twice in Manchester we were taken to Birmingham. We stayed in a Holiday Inn courtesy of Easy Jet and then were taken to Manchester by coach the next day...all in all it took more than 24 hours to get home.

I made a video of the Airport

Comment below and share your experience.

No but I was watching an online radar which shows flight paths etc... and an Emirates flight from Dubai to Manchester had two attempts at landing, failed and was put in a holding pattern over Bolton for about 20 mins before diverting to Glasgow.

Didn't get caught up in Wednesdays weather.

But last year flying back from New York my connecting flight from heathrow up to manchester was cancelled due to weather. BA offered to rebook me to fly up the next morning and put me up in a hotel.

I jumped on the underground then the train from St Pancras and spent the night in my own bed. Sent receipts to BA for train travel and got reimbursed.

Archived