Moving to liverpool

Joesy

Hey I'm looking to move to liverpool from Belfast I'm looking to get away from da drugs crime and anti social behaviour in Belfast and just want a respectable place to live in in liverpool I don't want to move from one place to the other n get the same hing so what is da nicest place in Liverpool were I won't get none of this thanks get back to me peps be a council I be looking as I have mental problems

Welcome joesy.

You may find what you are looking for in terms of accommodation etc, by browsing the property section for a place to live, and the "going out" section to prompt ideas about where to go and meeting new friends, if you are thinking of moving to Sheffield.

I'd just like to give a gentle pointer, though:- text/ gangsta speak is not allowed on the Forum.

Posts must be made, in standard English, using standard punctuation.

This rule is because here are blind members who "read" the Forum, using text-to-speech software. The software cannot translate "textspeak" into proper English, which means that the blind or partially-sighted user cannot contribute, and therefore is excluded from being part of the "life" of the Forum.

All the best.

PT

Lucky you!! I would love to live in Liverpool. The 'best areas are to the north of the city, up towards Southport. It is a fab city,BUT don't be fooled into thinking it doesn't have it's share of problems ,,,,,,,,it does.

A friend of mine has just moved back to Sheffield from the Southport area.

She had awful problems with a very antagonistic neighbour.

I sincerely hope that the anti-social element was just confined to that neighbour who was racist and unwelcoming.

Hey I'm looking to move to liverpool from Belfast I'm looking to get away from da drugs crime and anti social behaviour in Belfast and just want a respectable place to live in in liverpool I don't want to move from one place to the other n get the same hing so what is da nicest place in Liverpool were I won't get none of this thanks get back to me peps be a council I be looking as I have mental problems

Don't do it lol

I don't know Liverpool,but due to historical connections do log on to Liverpool forum from time to time.

I must say that there is no spiteful backbiting on their forum like we get on here.

Therefore I conclude that Liverpudlians are,on the whole,nicer folk.

They also seem to have more manners than Sheffielders,or at least,some who comment on here.

Archived