Would you expect sanctuary here at home?

oooo

What is it about our multicultural nature you find sickening exactly?

You are very good at not reading OP,s aren't you fish face? I assume you didn't read about the sickening acts that occur beyond these shores, and the fact that while ever we are obligated to open borders, and the migration of fanatics from all races, coupled with the human rights act, we are leaving ourselves open to the elements.

Not that it will bother you, as you are the biggest culprit of landing your nets of bull-Shiite all over the forum.

Welcome, bring on your pro-euro/world dribble. Tell us all the Saudis have it right, and didn't mind you and mrs roach having a snog on the beach, but didn't jail you because you were "right, cos you googled it" Tell us your tales of telling Kim Jong Un his hair looked crap, but he didn't mind one bit, and the time that you were in Iran having a nibble with Mrs Ebrahimi, but didn't get stoned because you were up early for work at the Brittanica Encyclopaedia writers office.

You've got to admit it Halibutt, you really are a nincompoop.:hihi::hihi:

It's normally the other issues that upset others, for Easton's only known to them. The point was, the world should come second to the people that pay for this country, which is you and me.

It's really not an issue with anything other than a wanting for our children to reap the benefits before an outsider.

My children are already reaping the benefits-'free' education to 18, heavily subsidised higher education, 'free', on demand healthcare and developing in a democratic, free society. They've used those opportunities to take in the world beyond the boundaries of the UK, see the people in their home countries for what they are and not be afraid by their shadows.

Your children shouldn't have anything to fear, but there are lots of kids across the world that do, and my kids are a lot better for knowing that and being prepared to make sacrifices to help them.

You are very good at not reading OP,s aren't you fish face? I assume you didn't read about the sickening acts that occur beyond these shores, and the fact that while ever we are obligated to open borders, and the migration of fanatics from all races, coupled with the human rights act, we are leaving ourselves open to the elements.

Not that it will bother you, as you are the biggest culprit of landing your nets of bull-Shiite all over the forum.

Welcome, bring on your pro-euro/world dribble. Tell us all the Saudis have it right, and didn't mind you and mrs roach having a snog on the beach, but didn't jail you because you were "right, cos you googled it" Tell us your tales of telling Kim Jong Un his hair looked crap, but he didn't mind one bit, and the time that you were in Iran having a nibble with Mrs Ebrahimi, but didn't get stoned because you were up early for work at the Brittanica Encyclopaedia writers office.

You've got to admit it Halibutt, you really are a nincompoop.:hihi::hihi:

A perfectly reasonable question met with a nonsensical answer. I'll ask you again, what is it about the multicultural nature of the UK that sickens you?

Let's look at the world, and compare it to the UK, as said in the OP.

This isn't an opportunity for you to get your back up over how other countries and cultures handle their affairs.

You've just contradicted yourself in just 2 statements there...............the only person who is getting their backs up about other countries and cultures is you,you started talking about them.You are arguing with yourself.

A perfectly reasonable question met with a nonsensical answer. I'll ask you again, what is it about the multicultural nature of the UK that sickens you?

And here is your answer. Read it again, not just the bits that are your profile.

You've got to admit it Halibutt, you really are a nincompoop.

let's not have a pop at the Muslims. Let's look at the world, and compare it to the UK, as said in the OP.

The UK as compared to the rest of the world is pretty good. The UK is a multicultural country.

What is is about the multicultural nature of the UK that sickens you exactly? You seem to be unsure.

---------- Post added 16-02-2014 at 21:54 ----------

And here is your answer. Read it again, not just the bits that are your profile.

You've got to admit it Halibutt, you really are a nincompoop.

How does the fact that 'sickening acts' occur overseas relate to your assertion that the multicultural nature of this country is sickening?

I still don't see what your point is exactly.

You've just contradicted yourself in just 2 statements there...............the only person who is getting their backs up about other countries and cultures is you,you started talking about them.You are arguing with yourself.

Read the OP and look beyond your chip, and you will see I was talking about the freedom we enjoy here, and the non freedom other countries suffer. Mass migration and ultimate breeding can turn a nation into a very different country in no time.

Some countries refuse to give up their heritage, so why should we? I can answer that easily. Because we don't want to, so why should the EU be allowed to change our lives when the majority don't want it.

Read the OP and look beyond your chip, and you will see I was talking about the freedom we enjoy here, and the non freedom other countries suffer. Mass migration and ultimate breeding can turn a nation into a very different country in no time.

Some countries refuse to give up their heritage, so why should we? I can answer that easily. Because we don't want to, so why should the EU be allowed to change our lives when the majority don't want it.

What do you mean by 'ultimate breeding'? Are you saying white Britons shouldn't breed with foreign stock?

The UK as compared to the rest of the world is pretty good. The UK is a multicultural country.

What is is about the multicultural nature of the UK that sickens you exactly? You seem to be unsure.

---------- Post added 16-02-2014 at 21:54 ----------

How does the fact that 'sickening acts' occur overseas relate to your assertion that the multicultural nature of this country is sickening?

I still don't see what your point is exactly.

Have you ever been to any of the large distribution centres in the UK? Did you know that a huge proportion of the workers are foreign? If your grandson needed a job, these migrants have taken them, so he will end up on the dole. Don't think that they are taking jobs that our sons and daughters don't want, because these are good, well paid jobs, and these foreign workers are no more skilled than anyone else. That is just one industry. There are many, many more.

Immigration isn't right, and yet Brussels control who comes, not the UK.

That is what sickens me.

Do you not think it's more important to give work to our own before migrants?

---------- Post added 16-02-2014 at 22:07 ----------

What do you mean by 'ultimate breeding'? Are you saying white Britons shouldn't breed with foreign stock?

I'm talking about immigrants breeding, swelling their masses. It's what happens you know.

Have you ever been to any of the large distribution centres in the UK? Did you know that a huge proportion of the workers are foreign? If your grandson needed a job, these migrants have taken them, so he will end up on the dole. Don't think that they are taking jobs that our sons and daughters don't want, because these are good, well paid jobs, and these foreign workers are no more skilled than anyone else. That is just one industry. There are many, many more.

Immigration isn't right, and yet Brussels control who comes, not the UK.

That is what sickens me.

Do you not think it's more important to give work to our own before migrants?

Really? I thought it was the fact that the UK is multicultural.

How do you define foreign in the example you refer to?

Having a non English sounding name or having a dark skin tone?

Why do you mention breeding your earlier post? Is it a racial purity issue for you?

---------- Post added 16-02-2014 at 22:10 ----------

I'm talking about immigrants breeding, swelling their masses.

You say that as if it's a bad thing. Do you think immigrants shouldn't be allowed to have children or something?

Archived