Would you expect sanctuary here at home?

oooo

two thirds want a referendum chal. Not for UKIP supremacy.

Voting UKIP is the only way to guarantee leaving the EU.Like you said about being unable to control politcians after they are voted in,Cameron will go back on his promise of a refrendum once he has won the next election,if people feel that strongly about the EU and immigration,UKIP are the only party who will give them the referendum/take the UK out of the EU.

Its that decency which is the magnet for immigrants to come, and that comes at a cost, especially in the employment stakes, not to mention the strain on the NHS. .

Today there are 85,000 immigrant nurses registered in the UK and recent General Medical Council figures suggest 37% of all NHS doctors qualified abroad.

If there is one institution where immigration has had a profound impact, it has to be the National Health Service.

they do seem to take up a lot of the strain don't they.

Today there are 85,000 immigrant nurses registered in the UK and recent General Medical Council figures suggest 37% of all NHS doctors qualified abroad.

If there is one institution where immigration has had a profound impact, it has to be the National Health Service.

I wonder if oooo wants to sack and deport 37% of the NHS workforce, in order to reduce the strain on them?

Its that decency which is the magnet for immigrants to come, and that comes at a cost, especially in the employment stakes, not to mention the strain on the NHS. wasnt there something about the Romas having a large scale vaccination against Hep B the other day? Who is paying for that?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/427726/A-E-at-breaking-point-NHS-chiefs

It's government cuts that are putting the strain on the NHS..........two thirds of the great British public agree on this.

Meanwhile a separate poll of the public found two thirds of voters believe there is a crisis and patients are being put at risk. The survey, by Survation, found 65% blamed Government cuts for any staff shortages and poor levels of care - with 75% saying doctors and nurses were doing their best while being overworked. But 65% said consultants should be forced to work weekends and nights to ease the crisis - with 43% backing pay cuts for any who refuse.

If your daughter was on fire, would you give the water to an Ethiopian before putting her out?

Nah, I'd request the assistance of a homosexual that'd guarantee it to **** down.

---------- Post added 17-02-2014 at 04:53 ----------

they do seem to take up a lot of the strain don't they.

And to think when the xenophobe goes into hospital it'll be all politeness and hand wringing in true Uriah Heep fashion gag:...until of course he gets back tinkling on the pooter to tell us all how those nasty foreigners stole his porridge.

A few subtle changes, but bassy's oooo's a bit like a rotten carcase..the smell is quite pungent and unique.

I say that because the thought of having a person here, and becoming a British citizen who believes that these atrocities are acceptable does sicken me.

How exactly does that relate to our multicultural nature?

Are you suggesting banning people from the UK in case they have have thoughts that offend you?

How exactly does that relate to our multicultural nature?

Are you suggesting banning people from the UK in case they have have thoughts that offend you?

A. Because they could come from anywhere.

B. Yes, I am.

Did you expect anything less.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 17-02-2014 at 19:37 ----------

Nah, I'd request the assistance of a homosexual that'd guarantee it to **** down.

---------- Post added 17-02-2014 at 04:53 ----------

And to think when the xenophobe goes into hospital it'll be all politeness and hand wringing in true Uriah Heep fashion gag:...until of course he gets back tinkling on the pooter to tell us all how those nasty foreigners stole his porridge.

A few subtle changes, but bassy's oooo's a bit like a rotten carcase..the smell is quite pungent and unique.

You are so far off the mark, you could be on Liverpool Forum.:rolleyes:

A. Because they could come from anywhere.

B. Yes, I am.

Did you expect anything less.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 17-02-2014 at 19:37 ----------

You are so far off the mark, you could be on Liverpool Forum.:rolleyes:

A. doesn't make sense. B. suggests that you're a would be fascist dictator.

Archived