Can debt company's read.

Please can anyone tell me why after 15 years am i still getting letters from debt company's trying to get a debt owed by the previous house owner.I have always phoned the company's up and told them NO LONGER AT THIS ADDRESS but every time these company's sell the debt on to another company do i get another letter asking for the debt to be payed off.

Please can anyone tell me why after 15 years am i still getting letters from debt company's trying to get a debt owed by the previous house owner.I have always phoned the company's up and told them NO LONGER AT THIS ADDRESS but every time these company's sell the debt on to another company do i get another letter asking for the debt to be payed off.

Unless the letters are addressed to you (as in your name), then you shouldn't be opening them, re-post with "not known at this address" and forget about it.

I'm not sure why you feel the need try to handle it yourself. It's not your debt.

Unless the letters are addressed to you (as in your name), then you shouldn't be opening them, re-post with "not known at this address" and forget about it.

I'm not sure why you feel the need try to handle it yourself. It's not your debt.

Until she gets a knock on the door from a meat head debt collector yeah.

Archived