Denmark bans religious slaughter

WeX

I would hope that you don't!
Don't what?

---------- Post added 26-03-2014 at 00:10 ----------

You can say that again.

http://www.icenews.is/2008/05/20/animal-brothels-legal-in-denmark/

Is that what happens when you're a secular country--anything goes??

What about the animals rights here:|

Denmark's ban on ritual slaughter has nothing to do with animal rights, but about suppressing religious freedoms. We learnt from the giraffe and dolphin killings the Danes for the most part do not care about animal rights.

Claptrap! Most Danes do not have or approve of having sex with animals. Secularism is nothing to do with 'anything goes', as you well know. Denmark's ban is not about suppressing 'religious freedoms' but about keeping a lid on the worst excesses of religious practise. No doubt anything done in the name of a god would be acceptable to you!

Don't agree with this in the slightest. I'd rather know an animal went through as little suffering as possible, rather than bled to death.

Muslims hate it when they don't get to live their lives how they think their fictitious god tells them to. Yet you hear stories about English people getting thrown in jail for kissing in public in Arab states!?

I hope it's banned here too!!

My bold=

You seem like a very tolerant non believer coming out with crap like that. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 26-03-2014 at 00:31 ----------

Don't what?

---------- Post added 26-03-2014 at 00:10 ----------

Claptrap! Most Danes do not have or approve of having sex with animals. Secularism is nothing to do with 'anything goes', as you well know. Denmark's ban is not about suppressing 'religious freedoms' but about keeping a lid on the worst excesses of religious practise. No doubt anything done in the name of a god would be acceptable to you!

Why have they got laws allowing sexual activity between people and animals then?

They only want to ban halal as a way of getting at Muslims just like the rest of you Muslim haters who bleat on about it under the guise of animal cruelty.

^

Exactly Mafya- see how these Islamophobes start to foam at the mouth when they run out of answers.

Maybe the "animal lovers" otherwise known as sheep shaggers are behind the halal an kosher ban? An attempt to rescue their "lovers" from death :hihi:

Here's a nice quick nailing of famous anti Muslim right wing Pam Geller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozXPSPbzx3Y&feature=player_embedded

My bold=

You seem like a very tolerant non believer coming out with crap like that. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 26-03-2014 at 00:31 ----------

Why have they got laws allowing sexual activity between people and animals then?

They only want to ban halal as a way of getting at Muslims just like the rest of you Muslim haters who bleat on about it under the guise of animal cruelty.

Notice how they daren't mention Jews too much.

My bold=

I don't know that they have laws allowing it - isn't it more a case of not having laws prohibiting it?

I'm guessing that it isn't much of a problem so they haven't bothered legislating against it. I concede that that might mean one or two sheep a year get shagged and are ignored by the police when they bleet on about it but the scale of the problem is nothing compared to the number of animals being cruelly slaughtered within pre-stunning.

Besides, do two wrongs make a right?

^

Exactly Mafya- see how these Islamophobes start to foam at the mouth when they run out of answers.

Maybe the "animal lovers" otherwise known as sheep shaggers are behind the halal an kosher ban? An attempt to rescue their "lovers" from death :hihi:

What a load of old rubbish. She's right and the idiot presenting the clip is an wrong. Only Muslims eat none contaminated meat?... course they do. Pakistan is a highly sanitized country, yeah right.

Wonder why he didn't get her on the show? She'd have had him for breakfast.

• 1 month later...

First point: They don't have a law against it. That's different to having a law that allows it. Are you really so delusional as to believe that Danes go around having sex with animals? A few do, but probably no more than anywhere else!

Last point: Racist tripe!

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 00:54 ----------

^

What are you on?

First point: They don't have a law against it. That's different to having a law that allows it. Are you really so delusional as to believe that Danes go around having sex with animals? A few do, but probably no more than anywhere else!

Last point: Racist tripe!

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 00:54 ----------

What are you on?

Can you explain why you think my last point racist tripe?

Islam/Muslim haters use the halal meat is cruel argument to have a go at Muslims.

Nothing to do with anti this or that, we live in the 21st century and cutting an animals throat while its alive it inhumane.. we dont live in caves anymore..

true, and boiling lobsters while they are still alive, how barbaric is that!

Archived