Denmark bans religious slaughter

WeX

Can you explain why you think my last point racist tripe?

Islam/Muslim haters use the halal meat is cruel argument to have a go at Muslims.

Don't Muslims have I go at everyone by claiming that the meat non Muslims eat is unclean.

My bold=

You seem like a very tolerant non believer coming out with crap like that. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 26-03-2014 at 00:31 ----------

Why have they got laws allowing sexual activity between people and animals then?

They only want to ban halal as a way of getting at Muslims just like the rest of you Muslim haters who bleat on about it under the guise of animal cruelty.

Pot Kettle,

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4748292.stm

Don't Muslims have I go at everyone by claiming that the meat non Muslims eat is unclean.

actually, no, I don't, thanks.

I do, however, have a go about the fact that I find the current UK methods of slaughter, where the animals are transported, caked in their own filth, hungry, dirty and exhausted, beaten and goaded with cattle prods and the like, to be killed in front of their herd-mates unacceptable.

I do not eat meat and will not until the standards are higher. That the animals are treated humanely, by being allowed "natural" lives, with access to the outdoors, not cooped up in battery cages or veal crates, etc, and pumped full of fattening-up drugs, with vegetarian animals being fed dead animals, passing on things like BSE or Scrapie.

I would only buy meat that was treated with as little roughness as practical when being slaughtered.

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 12:24 ----------

Pot Kettle,

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4748292.stm

Oh, retep, please, that's so 2006!!!

actually, no, I don't, thanks.

I do, however, have a go about the fact that I find the current UK methods of slaughter, where the animals are transported, caked in their own filth, hungry, dirty and exhausted, beaten and goaded with cattle prods and the like, to be killed in front of their herd-mates unacceptable.

I do not eat meat and will not until the standards are higher. That the animals are treated humanely, by being allowed "natural" lives, with access to the outdoors, not cooped up in battery cages or veal crates, etc, and pumped full of fattening-up drugs, with vegetarian animals being fed dead animals, passing on things like BSE or Scrapie.

I would only buy meat that was treated with as little roughness as practical when being slaughtered.

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 12:24 ----------

Oh, retep, please, that's so 2006!!!

There is clearly good practice and bad practice regarding the welfare of livestock and which ever method of slaughter you believe is right.

So I have a question for you Plain Talker,

If I could prove to you that my cows had lived a natural life, feeding on grass in open fields, not injected with drugs and cared for as if they are my pets, not beaten or kicked and not transported to an abattoir, but killed humanly on site, would you eat some of its meat?

There is clearly good practice and bad practice regarding the welfare of livestock and which ever method of slaughter you believe is right.

So I have a question for you Plain Talker,

If I could prove to you that my cows had lived a natural life, feeding on grass in open fields, not injected with drugs and cared for as if they are my pets, not beaten or kicked and not transported to an abattoir, but killed humanly on site, would you eat some of its meat?

I don't eat red meat as it upsets my stomach.

I don't eat red meat as it upsets my stomach.

How about a free range chicken then, no cage, just a nice uncrowded field with plenty to eat, no transport to its death, just a quick painless death on site.

isnt there a thread under review because of your one track islamaphobe mind set? you say you have no problem eating halal meat on other posts. if someone says meat is unclean but you know its not the case then whats the problem its only words you can ignore easily? your dislike of muslims is all too evident. no wonder the other thread is being reviewed due to complaints about you.

isnt there a thread under review because of your one track islamaphobe mind set?

If you have that kind of information you must be a moderator in disguise, which wouldn't be at all surprising.

you say you have no problem eating halal meat on other posts.

Its just meat and its no different to any other meat so why would anyone have a problem eating it.

if someone says meat is unclean but you know its not the case then whats the problem its only words you can ignore easily?

I agree, makes one wonder then why many Muslims won't eat perfectly good clean meat despite the fact that they will eat meat if it was killed by a Muslim.

your dislike of muslims is all too evident. no wonder the other thread is being reviewed due to complaints about you.

This is all in your mind, I don't like discrimination and inequality, I also don't like the idea that many Muslims think that what I eat is is unfit for their consumption, it implies that they feel superior to me.

And the other thread was more likely closed because I proved the Muslims wrong in their claim that a kitchen can't prepare and serve both halal and non halal.

http://www.ifanca.org/halalfoodserv/...0Operators.pdf

Welcome to IFANCA, one the world's leading resources for halal information. Halal, when applied to food, is a dietary set of guidelines for Muslims living an Islamic lifestyle. Since 1982, IFANCA is committed to helping halal consumers through research, education and advocacy. One of the services IFANCA provides to halal consumers is third-party halal certification.

Store halal foods on higher shelves to avoid

being dripped on or dropped on.

If on the same shelf, separate halal from non halal items.

Color code halal containers

Change gloves after handling animal meat or

alcohol.

Use separate kitchen supplies when handling

animal meat or alcohol.

Just basic food hygiene technicians, the same rules would apply to meat and salad.

Its appears from this site that halal can be cooked in the same kitchen as non halal, otherwise it wouldn't be in the same fridge. And the Quran doesn't say that it can't be cooked in the same kitchen.

If you have that kind of information you must be a moderator in disguise, which wouldn't be at all surprising.

Its just meat and its no different to any other meat so why would anyone have a problem eating it.

I agree, makes one wonder then why many Muslims won't eat perfectly good clean meat despite the fact that they will eat meat if it was killed by a Muslim.

This is all in your mind, I don't like discrimination and inequality, I also don't like the idea that many Muslims think that what I eat is is unfit for their consumption, it implies that they feel superior to me.

And the other thread was more likely closed because I proved the Muslims wrong in their claim that a kitchen can't prepare and serve both halal and non halal.

http://www.ifanca.org/halalfoodserv/...0Operators.pdf

Welcome to IFANCA, one the world's leading resources for halal information. Halal, when applied to food, is a dietary set of guidelines for Muslims living an Islamic lifestyle. Since 1982, IFANCA is committed to helping halal consumers through research, education and advocacy. One of the services IFANCA provides to halal consumers is third-party halal certification.

Store halal foods on higher shelves to avoid

being dripped on or dropped on.

If on the same shelf, separate halal from non halal items.

Color code halal containers

Change gloves after handling animal meat or

alcohol.

Use separate kitchen supplies when handling

animal meat or alcohol.

Just basic food hygiene technicians, the same rules would apply to meat and salad.

Its appears from this site that halal can be cooked in the same kitchen as non halal, otherwise it would be in the same fridge. And the Quran doesn't say that it can't be cooked in the same kitchen.

but this is all what you have already being saying on another thread! word for word. so if you have your information already why keep going on about it? what is it you are trying to find that you haven't already? btw you haven't proved anyone right or wrong , so try again!

If you have that kind of information you must be a moderator in disguise, which wouldn't be at all surprising. You mean, perhaps this member is a mod's alter ego? As you remark an ordinary member wouldn't have access to that info.

Its appears from this site that halal can be cooked in the same kitchen as non halal, otherwise it would be in the same fridge. And the Quran doesn't say that it can't be cooked in the same kitchen.

Is that supposed to be 'wouldn't be in the same fridge'? As is, it doesn't make much sense to me.

Archived