Denmark bans religious slaughter

WeX

They import the meat instead. Can't ban imports.
Are you a Muslim, which is who I was asking? They usually seem to have an opinion on this sort of topic, but it doesn't seem like even the two most vociferous Muslims on site can offer me an answer.

Didn't UK ban Danish bacon and NZ lamb imports at one time, to help our farmers? At this rate, it's going to be goodnight Vienna for pig farmers, the few that are left.

Because there's less than 300,000 Jews, and falling, in the country, so negligible amount? But there's several million and rising Muslims, so the problem is only going to get worse?

so it isnt a matter of principle then? Incidentally no pre stunning is permitted with kosher meat whereas 90% of halal meat is.

so it isnt a matter of principle then? Incidentally no pre stunning is permitted with kosher meat whereas 90% of halal meat is.

I did answer this at length, but it must have been unacceptable, because it seems to have been deleted. Sorry, now you will never know. :(

Archived