URGENT Famiy friendly city centre (ish) venue needed!

faloola

I am looking for a venue to hold a 40th party at the end of march. Need somewhere that allows children. It terms of cost I am looking at cheapish but would be prepared to pay if it means I can do my own catering. Also looking for somewhere where we could set up our own sound system so the birthday boy and his friends can get their old vinyl out (unless you already have this set up of course). Please help I am desperate!! Xx

I've been to a number of functions at S.U.F.C.'s Bramall Lane ground. Places like Nuffield Health Gym (formerly Greens) at the bottom of Ecclesall Road allow folk to rent their facilities for private parties. I have no idea about cost but both might be worth a phone call.

Talk to local pubs, gyms and other venues. I would imagine most would be delighted to have your business (even if only by way of 'wet' sales should you wish to take care of catering).

Love the idea of getting the 'old vinyl' out!

Archived