World Cup workers dying in their hundreds

Personally, I'd like to see Aus host.

Great excuse for a long distance holiday, and in Korea/Japan, they put on a good show.

The temps would be good for good quality football.

Qatar is a joke, and everyone who likes football knows this.

It's really hot there in the summer too tho.

This year Adelaide hit 47-48 degree's :o:o:o

lol June and July, which is when the World Cup would take place if it were held there, are the winter months in Australia. The players can go skiing between games in NSW and Victoria if the very unlikely event the manager thinks it is a good idea. Although there is no skiing near Adelaide (not mountainous enough) it can still get very cold there. Like in Cape Town, South Africa when that wind comes in off the southern ocean, you realise that there is nothing between you and the Antarctic.

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 12:59 ----------

What's it like in Adelaide,Sydney,Perth Melbourne,Canberra etc at this time of year...?

tomorrow's forecast temps :

Sydney 18

Melbourne 15

Adelaide 16

Canberra 13

Perth 15

Hobart 11

Brisbane 23

Mount Isa 29

Darwin 33

The west does not value foreigners, especially when dealing with an energy rich state, as they are protected from adverse media interests, by a corporate umbrella of silence.

Slavery, death abuse, robbery, torture is acceptable in client states, states that buy weapons, I mean defense equipment from their overlord, at suitably inflated, but mutually agreed prices. Extraction of homage through cash allows may privileges, but there is a fie line as Saddam ad Libya proved, as the overlord can turn against friends if they get a bit uppity, like having ideas of their own.

But even if the death toll is over a thousand, and the casualty rate much more, who cares they are poor people, and like poor people in the UK, should expect abuse, because they are of insect status, and insects have no real value.

Exploitation is fine if one is part of the club, as the members support one another, in the money merry-go-round, run by the overlord. So why bother, enjoy the football, that what its all about, where the players are equally like the workers, pawns in a game, but pawns with added value.

The west does in fact value foreigners, the west has been a beacon of enlightenment, democracy, fairness and freedom for centuries. A place were the poor, dispossessed, ambitious and downtrodden have either travelled to or aspired to live or emulate.

The east has a history of dictatorship, envy, underachievement and the suppression of human rights and dignity that goes back at least two thousand years and is now entrapped by a vile monotheism that cements in that entrapment by invoking god.

Those who do watch the world cup when it is, as it undoubtedly will be, staged in this backward, hot, flea infested, vile place should seriously consider the circumstances under which it has been allowed to be developed and boycott it.

The west does in fact value foreigners, the west has been a beacon of enlightenment, democracy, fairness and freedom for centuries. A place were the poor, dispossessed, ambitious and downtrodden have either travelled to or aspired to live or emulate.

The east has a history of dictatorship, envy, underachievement and the suppression of human rights and dignity that goes back at least two thousand years and is now entrapped by a vile monotheism that cements in that entrapment by invoking god.

Those who do watch the world cup when it is, as it undoubtedly will be, staged in this backward, hot, flea infested, vile place should seriously consider the circumstances under which it has been allowed to be developed and boycott it.

Right out of the Goebbels book of tact. :hihi:

Right out of the Goebbels book of tact. :hihi:

Please take my contribution in the context of the response I was giving. I am heartily fed up of people who see any issue emanating from these primitive lands as being our "fault". It is high time they started to take responsibility for their own actions including the way they treat the people who work for them.

Goebbels was never a diplomat, I am more of a Ribbentrop.

Archived