Labour Crusties In A Pickle Over PIE

It seems several leading lights of the Labour party are under scrutiny for misguided support of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), during the 70's & 80's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563377/Now-say-sorry-Ex-Yard-chief-calls-Labour-trio-admit-backing-paedophilia-huge-mistake.html

Patricia Hewitt, Jack Dromey and Harriet Harman were all senior figures in the National Council for Civil Liberties and in their admirable pursuit for equality for all, formed bizarre allegiances (allegedly) with members of PIE who were campaigning for the lowering of the age of consent down to 4.

Retired police officers and others are calling on the 3 to acknowledge their association with PIE and that they 'got it wrong'.

This all comes on the back of the Yewtree Enquiry. Should politicians be held accountable for positions they held 30/40 years ago and be forced to apologise?

The left have always made bizarre allegiances. Because of their blind hatred of western style capitalist democracy, Christendom and everything that goes with it - all our cultural and social norms etc, they support anything and everything that goes against it.

The left have always made bizarre allegiances. Because of their blind hatred of western style capitalist democracy, Christendom and everything that goes with it - all our cultural and social norms etc, they support anything and everything that goes against it.

I think there are plenty of paedophiles who embrace capitalism, Christianity and everything that goes with it!

It seems several leading lights of the Labour party are under scrutiny for misguided support of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), during the 70's & 80's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563377/Now-say-sorry-Ex-Yard-chief-calls-Labour-trio-admit-backing-paedophilia-huge-mistake.html

Patricia Hewitt, Jack Dromey and Harriet Harman were all senior figures in the National Council for Civil Liberties and in their admirable pursuit for equality for all, formed bizarre allegiances (allegedly) with members of PIE who were campaigning for the lowering of the age of consent down to 4.

Retired police officers and others are calling on the 3 to acknowledge their association with PIE and that they 'got it wrong'.

This all comes on the back of the Yewtree Enquiry. Should politicians be held accountable for positions they held 30/40 years ago and be forced to apologise?

YES.

Because "decisions" were immoral, and their decisions impact the lives of citizens, and only a handful of politicians think that they can "play" with people's lives,, but their decision within their job is about bettering the condition of lives of people, not to damage it.

This comes back to this "freedom of speech" BS. Yes you can say what is on your mind, but only humane things which is applicable to a person. Don't talk trash that actually degrade human lives, and make someone subject to bad conditions in their living standards. This is just trash or "thinking of ideas" that actually is not great. If a politician cannot see or imagine themselves or their own offsprings to have consent to someone much older, and it revolts them, then why do they push forward such things? It is so crass, bad, stupid, and irresponsible.

If politicians do not see beyond their own nose, and actually have a sense of responsible and moral value to others as human beings, then they are just also merely doing a job, and that their policies are actually not worthy of human acceptance. This is why there are many various "agencies" to pull back on such bad decisions to begin with. Cos a person who do not have offsprings and is not at that time of their age or wisdom, should never be places or put into such a position to make such decisions to begin with.

Remind me again why not many women are in politics. A woman would NEVER allow a child to have sex and push forward such a decision at all. Never.

In other countries, when society is tough, and the humans cannot help another human beings, they kill themselves instead. Not to turn and degrade humanity by actually attacking human lives and want affection from a child who is also innocent. In other countries, and I read back in history, a lot of people cannot turn this karma around, they decide to kill themselves instead. I have recently read an article on missionaries who were sent to the US during the days of slaveries and they could not help the situation, such that, many women killed themselves when they see the trauma in their presence time. Not everybody was as strong as Mother Theresa, and continued to believe in her work, and deliver care, and ask for help when she could. I once read memoires of Mother Theresa, and she even as a great Saint in her wisdom also lost her trust in the Vatican, but she asked God for her strength to plough on even through adversity. This is why she is a Saint. You just do not degrade human dignity. You try to improve it. Religion in other countries did save so many people, and it gave them hope.

In this country, we are just arrogant, and think that the state can do everything for us, but in reality, it cannot. We can live in a harmonious society, up until we need to make tough decisions.

A woman would NEVER allow a child to have sex and push forward such a decision at all. Never.

I could post links to a number of notable cases where women have done

exactly that but I can't be bothered.

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 12:19 ----------

Cos a person who do not have offsprings and is not at that time of their age or wisdom, should never be places or put into such a position to make such decisions to begin with.

Are you suggesting that people without children shouldn't be allowed to be MP's? Are you off your head?

Remind me again why not many women are in politics. A woman would NEVER allow a child to have sex and push forward such a decision at all. Never.

I'm sorry but that's utter rubbish. There are many examples where women have done just that sort of thing, including one whom I had the distinct displeasure of blowing the whistle on and testifying against in court.

Mmmmm. Like Thatcher's allegiances with Saville?

Anyway, back to the OP. There should be further investigations in to the matter.

Archived