What Can I Do For My 18th?

Sammy

I hired a bar with my mates for my 18th. Worked out very cheaply if everyone's prepared to chip in. Then you get to the bar quickly, play the music you want, and (most importantly) you can get a 'lock-in' so it doesn't have to close at normal time!!!

I'd just recommend eating early on otherwise it's hard to last the night!!! god I sound like my mother - sorry!

I seem to recall getting unbelievably bladdered, went on a massive booze cruise...hit on a foxy barman and did quite well :thumbsup: stumbled into Millionaires (remember that place???) stumbled out again, fell over outside Casbah and a nice bouncer picked me up while the queue outside applauded :thumbsup: wondered aimlessly about and then ended the night by running through the peace garden fountain, then got shouted at by a nasty bouncer :P then dripping wet got into a cab!

It was mid July so dint take long to dry out thankfully, but my mate regretted wearing denim hotpants after the fountain escapade! :wink:

xxx

Archived