Tennis opponent wanted

Uglyrobot

Hiya, I'm pretty new to Sheffield after leaving sunny Doncaster behind and was looking to find someone to play tennis against, mixed race, 35 going on 18 and I have a decent game (i think) not really got a first serve but I'm competitive, haven't played as much in recent years, i live in Chapeltown, if your interested email me at damonjlewis@yahoo.co.uk

• 4 months later...

Hi mate, how's it going? did you manage to find someone to play tennis with?

i'm looking to play some more if you're interested? i'm david, been playing for a while and also have a decent game but i struggle with consistency on my first serve too.

where would you normally play btw?

cheers, dave

Hi Dave, i'm good cheers, yourself? Yeah I managed to find someone but we only played once, I only get to play once in a blue moon now as everyone I know is in Donny so that's where I usually play, I'll travel for a game though unles it's really really far, I've found I also ache for about 4 days after, haha (the victim of father time, ha) I'm usually good for a game most nights and weekends.

Damon

Hi Dave/Damon,

I've recently started playing at Bingham park. I'm 35 years old, competitive (but not when it comes to tennis at present) by nature, looking to improve all aspects of my game and keep fit by playing a few evenings a week and/or at w/ends.

I'd also consider joining a club (e.g. Hallamshire or Rustlings) if I had a regular opponent(s).

I live at Hunters bar (S11) and do not know how to drive so my options on where I can play are limited.

Regards,

David

Archived