Drs receptionists and privacy.

I had a phone call earlier and im still in a state of shock. Ive been deregistered from my GP as a result of me allegedly posting defamatory things about them :shocked:

Ive only posted on the subject here and no where else and i havent mentioned any names. Im not sure what to do now.

I had a phone call earlier and im still in a state of shock. Ive been deregistered from my GP as a result of me allegedly posting defamatory things about them :shocked:

Ive only posted on the subject here and no where else and i havent mentioned any names. Im not sure what to do now.

How to complain

If you disagree with the way your GP wants to treat your health problem, or you're unhappy about the service provided by your GP practice, tell them openly. However, if you feel unable to do so or you're unhappy with the response you receive, you may wish to make a complaint.

All GP practices have a written complaints procedure. You will find this at the reception or on the practice website. As a first step, speak to the practice manager. You can also complain to the practice in writing or by email. If this doesn't resolve the problem, or you'd rather not raise the issue directly with the practice, you can complain to the NHS Commissioning Board Area Teams.

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/doctors/Pages/NHSGPs.aspx

Email address for NHS England who are the purchasers of GP services.

england.contactus@nhs.net

Good luck :thumbsup:

As far as I can see you have not included any information in your 11 previous posts that would identify you.

Are you making accusations against SF ?

They can't prove it as you haven't included any information?

Id take your posts down and then ask them to prove it was you, if they can prove it then they have admitted there guilt- how else would they know you know that they were talking about other patients.

Yes it is, minus the space of course. I cant see how that alone can identify me or my grievance though.

Ive sent of an email and a hard copy letter of complaint. Thanks for the links guys.

Good luck with that - let us know how you get on. I suspect there are many people whov'e experienced the same as you!

Archived