Castle inn bradway

mickybo7

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoyFromSmoke

Lovely pub Craig, It was the first pub that I had a legal drink in many years ago, I was a good friend of the Childs family that lived down the drive so was a regular for a good many years. I will try and get down soon to try your food out

Thanks for that. We're in love with it already which always helps. Marie is a local girl anyway and here first job 20 years ago was here along with her mum. Her mum's now come to work for us here so it really is full circle!

Hi Craig

You mentioned bands. Are you looking for anyone to fill any slots? Should hopefully be a link in my signature.

cheers

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

• 2 weeks later...

:love:

Hi Craig

You mentioned bands. Are you looking for anyone to fill any slots? Should hopefully be a link in my signature.

cheers

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

had sunday lunch there today and can honestly say its the best we've had

Thanks Andy you're quite right! hiding our light under a bushell ain't gonna help.

So, here goes:

All our food is home cooked and features locally sourced and reared ingredients. Website and menu will be up soon.

We have food Tues - Fri 12.00 till 2.00 and 5.00 till 8.00

Saturday food is 12.00 till 8.00

Sunday Lunch is a speciality featuring rare breed beef and pork or half a chicken and all the trimmings and runs from 12.00 till 3.00

Fridays will be fish night

Live bands on first Saturday of every month and finally....for now

The 3 Valleys beer festival bus will be stopping in our car park en route all day on the 7th June. We'll be either doing a barbie for fast food if the weather's good or chilli and rice, curry and rice etc if the weather's not so good

Phew

Are you going to advertise which bands are on and what type of music they play? By advertise I mean somewhere on the net so we can find out in advance and plan to visit. ???

Are you going to advertise which bands are on and what type of music they play? By advertise I mean somewhere on the net so we can find out in advance and plan to visit. ???

Yeah, i'm working on a simple website at present and hope to have it up and running by 1st June. We have a band on 7th June to coincide with the 3 Valleys Beer Festival. Every bus will be stopping in our car park for around 15 mins throughout the day so there's plenty of time for a quick half before he sets off again. :hihi:

Yeah, i'm working on a simple website at present and hope to have it up and running by 1st June. We have a band on 7th June to coincide with the 3 Valleys Beer Festival. Every bus will be stopping in our car park for around 15 mins throughout the day so there's plenty of time for a quick half before he sets off again. :hihi:

Indeed, the Castle is one of 14 Three Valleys Festival venues and will be offering an extended range of real ales, a BBQ and music in the evening. There will also be different beers, ciders, food and music to try in the other 13 venues.

The free bus service runs every half hour between all the venues and also calls at Dronfield Station. Bus operating hours are midday to 11pm.

Details at http://www.threevalleysfestival.org.uk

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived