Aldi stop selling ginger biscuits!

purdy

But ginger biscuits are useless for dunking in tea. They disintegrate instantly. Lumps break off and sink to the bottom of the cup where they form a sludgy sediment.

Give me Hobnobs any day.

Who's Hob??????:P

---------- Post added 28-02-2014 at 00:38 ----------

And here's me worrying about global warming..

But that would involve taking a car and driving to Halfway. But my point is Aldi have stopped selling ginger biscuits. Its not like stopping selling Lobster Thermidor. It is more like stopping selling cheese & onion crisps.

No it wouldn't the Co-op is accessible from Aldi car park in 2 minutes. The freezer shop also occasionally stocks ginger nuts.

Morrisons at Halfway had stopped selling toast toppers - obviously no demand for either product.

Yesterday I called in to the Aldi at Killamarsh to stock up on tea break supplies. I couldn't find any ginger biscuits. I asked an assistant and was told they had stopped selling them!.

How are folk expected to have a morning tea break if they haven't got a ginger biscuit to dunk in their tea?

Cant find chocolate digestives either. Really like them, much nicer than McVities

Archived