Absolutely Fuming, Angry, upset.. and the rest..

Due to a number of events over the last few weeks, I have now hit a point mentally, where I feel I just want to give up...

I'm not going into detail of what's happened, as I would be here for a few hours typing away, and honestly, I'm not going to share my personal life with the whole forum...

Let's just say, I feel I'm stuck in a place I can't get out of, and it's only going to get worse...

I need to relieve some stress and tension!!

Any suggestions?

(not slept in almost 24 hours, been for several walks, been for a jog, tried relaxing music, tried a bath and other things)

Due to a number of events over the last few weeks, I have now hit a point mentally, where I feel I just want to give up...

I'm not going into detail of what's happened, as I would be here for a few hours typing away, and honestly, I'm not going to share my personal life with the whole forum...

Let's just say, I feel I'm stuck in a place I can't get out of, and it's only going to get worse...

Any suggestions?

(not slept in almost 24 hours, been for several walks, been for a jog, tried relaxing music, tried a bath and other things)

You're doing all the right things, how long have you been feeling crap? Have you tried to see your GP to explain your difficulties?

Keep talking to folks close to you and get out as much as you can.

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

You're doing all the right things, how long have you been feeling crap? Have you tried to see your GP to explain your difficulties?

Keep talking to folks close to you and get out as much as you can.

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

It's not something i'd go to the GP with....

It's just lots of things piled on top, that I can't deal with all at the same time, at this moment...

I don't feel I'm heading into depression, not that bad... (yet) but I need to vent some steam, and get some help with my issues...

Going to Citizens Advise tomorrow....

Various companies will feel my wrath!!!

Any suggestions?

worse things happen at sea

Alcohol.

I mean the only thing that will ultimately stop the stress and tension would be to sort out the problem that's causing it.

All these techniques to relax you won't work if the actual problem is still there on the back on your brain.

I know the only way to sort it would be to fix the "problem"

But there's multiple, and just as I sort one thing, something else happens, then another and another and so on... just keeps coming and coming...

Archived