Absolutely Fuming, Angry, upset.. and the rest..

It's just lots of things piled on top, that I can't deal with all at the same time, at this moment...

If you can, try to deal with just one thing at a time and you are more likely to be able to deal with it properly. You have too much going on in your head so try to put the other things out of the way for now and tackle the issue that is most urgent or solvable. If that works, you can then go on to the next thing.

I know the only way to sort it would be to fix the "problem"

But there's multiple, and just as I sort one thing, something else happens, then another and another and so on... just keeps coming and coming...

That's life at times though isn't it..all you can do is the pick the one that's causing you most grief and sort that one..then move onto the next on the list..

But there's multiple, and just as I sort one thing, something else happens, then another and another and so on... just keeps coming and coming...

Sounds like finances, they tend to come at you in multiples. As has been said, fix one then move to another. CAB is also a good move too. They have a tendency of putting your mind at rest by giving you information that empowers you.

It's not something i'd go to the GP with....

It's just lots of things piled on top, that I can't deal with all at the same time, at this moment...

I don't feel I'm heading into depression, not that bad... (yet) but I need to vent some steam, and get some help with my issues...

Going to Citizens Advise tomorrow....

Various companies will feel my wrath!!!

You take care, Ghozer :)

It's not as simple as picking one and resolving it...

As they kinda have a knock-on effect on each other, and just as I get some resolution to one thing, something else happens, which causes more problems, and some times related back to the one I have just resolved... thus, causing more issues!

As they kinda have a knock-on effect on each other, and just as I get some resolution to one thing, something else happens, which causes more problems, and some times related back to the one I have just resolved... thus, causing more issues!

Then it's difficult to comment without basic specifics. Good luck though.

Then find the action that has the most impact. It's like for me. It is the darn house. It starts to cause issues with family, my employment, and my mobility etc etc. Cos I put all my focus in this area. So I finally am deciding to sell the darn thing. It does not mean that I removed myself away from my dream to have a family and kid, which is why I bought this place to begin with.

It is a tough one, and maybe you need some kind of emotional validation and reassurance to yourself too. Really think this through, and when you have done so, then definitely push forward and go with it, even if it is a tough decision. I felt better when I have found another place to live already and put in a dream plan together. My headaches lessened and my blood is flowing again.

Someone mentioned this to me before, the 80:20 rule. Do the 80 percent which impacts the most in your life, then let go of the petty 20 percents.

Watch some Eckhart Tolle... it takes some getting into but training the way we think helps greatly....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dETVY6weCpA

It's a pain in the arse when people suggest that. So often a) is linked with b), c) is linked with a) and d) with b).

Accept things can't change or you can't change them and adapt.

Archived