Are Lonely Hearts Happy?

Can someone please explain "in plain English" what was said.:huh:

It's like reading some legal document..or trying to learn Latin in school days.

It may seem smart to use big words...but if no bugger can understand it it's useless!

I dont know ... but I think they are saying ... A person is a loony if they think they will find true love simply because they want it to happen! Just guessing! :confused:

Can someone please explain "in plain English" what was said.:huh:

It's like reading some legal document..or trying to learn Latin in school days.

It may seem smart to use big words...but if no bugger can understand it it's useless!

If you google it, it translates to "I've never seen a girl naked. Ever. I'm so lonely". :hihi::hihi::hihi:

So the exponents of the mantra of the individual forget much in their self obsessed delusion. This delusional force they are pretending is not happening, while psychologically preening themselves, they are convinced ii is not narcissistic.

Thus the self obsessed continue their ultimately failed quest for inclusion.

Erebus why do you have such a cynical view of others? its a them and me attitude.

That's what televised paper reviews do..move on, they offer only a snapshot.

---------- Post added 28-02-2014 at 17:38 ----------[

I realise that skinz, but I have known them debate some things for a lot longer.

Foreign news for instance.

Archived