How to choose a new dishwasher

orbs

the dishwasher which came with the fitted kitchen has broken, how do you choose a new one and how do you get the old one out of the cupboard. been looking online for an hour. just cant afford more than £250-350 just now. can anyone recommend............many thanks

When my integrated dishwasher broke I did some looking on the internet and the cost of integrated ones were quite a lot more than a normal stand alone one...

So, I went on gumtree and found a 2nd hand bosch freestanding one for £80 and this fitted in the gap once I had taken the integrated one out.

We have had this 2nd hand one for 4 years now and it's good as gold.

Dishwashers are fixed up to work top Open the door and look up remove screws then remove the plinth , lower the machine by the legs and remove , some have a central screw at the front which will lower rear legs , the door will be fixed with screws behind the d/w door seal ,as for replacement cda are good (5year guarantee ) bosch are very good also , hope this helps

get the size and type- energy efficiency place settings colour sorted out.

Wouldnt you just look at reviews for machines within your budget and then shop around?

Know which brands have a good rep and then focus it down to the individual model.

If you know what you are looking for then you cna get some bargains on ebay.

How lazy do you have to be to have a dishwasher?!

When you've spent a couple of hours up to your elbows in greasy water washing up after a family Sunday dinner then you get to appreciate a dishwasher pretty quickly. Had ours 11 years now and honestly wouldn't want to be without one.

Archived