Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Starlet83

Does anyone know if the car boot is on Sunday 4th May on Muglet Lane in Malty S66 7JQ, it was advertised weeks ago and I cant seem to see it advertised anymore....

Dawn

---------- Post added 29-04-2014 at 18:51 ----------

Not very many stalls there this morning though, disappointing turnout really though it is a bit grey.

As a seller it was good I thought, I got rid of lots of stuff and earnt some good money .... looking forward to the next one:)

Friends of Nook Lane and Stannington Infant School PFAs will be holding a Car Boot Sale at NOOK LANE JUNIOR SCHOOL on Sunday 11th May. This is a joint fundraising event to raise money for both schools. The sale will open at 10am and cars may access the site to set up from 9am. Cars or stalls will cost £5 in advance and £7 on the day (pitches are limited so we recommend booking in advance). Vans will not be admitted to the site and stalls may not sell food or refreshments as refreshments will be available on the day. If you would like to reserve a pitch, please email Joanne Morton, jjoanneme02@yahoo.co.uk.

Is the email address correct, it won't let me log on.

special deal of 2xcarboots at just £16 going fast so hurry if you want a 4x4 metre space plus 2 car spaces at the huge lowedges festival sun aug 10th average 12-15 thousand footfall in main footfall area,please note our car boot has to be pre-booked and we turned away over 200 dealers last year,so 1st come basis,hurry now to book via Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk or tel 01142374492,please note you can have a gazebo or

bring a vanor have the space on your own thanks

Does anyone know what time the carboot starts at Thorpe Hesley this Sunday please? And how much it is for a car? Many Thanks!

Hi its normally £5 to stand per car but dont know whether it will have increased from last year . The carboot doesnt open to carbooters until 8am but due to the popularity you need to get there about 6.30 am and queue as they have a limit on how many car etc can stand . Its a good boot though i will be there bright and early . Hopefully weather will change as it has been cancelled on occassion due to waterlogged field

---------- Post added 01-05-2014 at 11:10 ----------

Yes. Although we have now merged clubs to be called Thorpe Hesley + High Green CC

Hi Frank , with the weather as it is at moment would you please be able to confirm if the carboot will still go ahead ( As i know has been cancelled occassionally due to waterlogged field ) Maybe could let us know Saturday as im hoping to stand . Thankyou Alison

The highly popular annual Car Boot, Plant & Crafts Sale is on at High Storrs School on the 11th May, 10 - 1pm, including Bacon (&Sausage/Veggie) Butties and a Tea (&Cakes!) Room. If you are interested in having a car boot pitch or craft stall, please contact:

High Storrs School

High Storrs Road

Sheffield

S11 7LH

0114 267 0000

or visit the High Storrs website to complete a booking from. I couldn't attach a link to the web site as I haven't posted on here the required minimum of 5 times but just google High Storrs and as you look down the main page there is a link to the event and then to the form (cut of date for bookings is currently the 2nd May but they will sell you a pitch if any are left)

Can this be adder to the main thread please?

as dinnington carboot started yet i cant find anything about it. any info please as i dont want to travel all the way there and its shut

Hi , Dinnington Rugby Club starts 11th of May from 7am , every week through summer ,its in our local paper Hope this helps

Oldcotes is biggest in area, even when it was getting 300-400 cars Marsh Lane would not get anywhere near Oldcotes I would say if weather is like today it would top 600, Little London Site at Torksey would also I would think top 300 - it's on Sats and Weds 1200noon onwards