Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Starlet83

I heard there was a car boot this Monday at the Cricket field next to Norton roundabout but just wanted to confirm this and if anyone knows what time it starts? Obviously the thread needs updated at some point :)

Just sent them a message in Facebook and got the following reply:

Not this Monday as the ground is still too soft. We hope to hold one on the next bank holiday Monday

Where is the best parking for the Savile St Car Boot for people not selling

Don't really know exactly. However, the car park is huge, and on 2 levels. I think the cars selling will be in the largest, undercover car park. I think there are ample spaces for both sellers and buyers. Maybe there will be signs on approach of where to'park, or someone giving directions.

Apparently the proceeds from the car rental space (£10 per car) will be donated by TESCO to their registered charity, DiabetesUk.

Think I'm going to toddle off there and have a nosey round.

Car boot at tesco saville street is undercover and cars are parking in spaces.good turnout

Yeh, just got back. Only about 20 cars selling, but a good mixture of stuff. Lots of customers! Got a cartoon DVD for the kids, £1, some brand new storage tins, 50p each, with cookie mix in them. Also bought some swees which I ate on the way home!

hi the lowedges festival organisers would like to thank you for your response to booking early this year,as in others years booters seem to think they can book in july/aug and we turn many away each year,still a few left size 4x4 metres plus parking space,gigantic footfall,you can share if you wish as space so big or use a gazebo ect,book now or miss out-pre-booking only,email name address for form to Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk and thank you for booking early